Accounts Payable Sample Resume
Phone # / Cell Phone #
FOCUS OF INTEREST: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Analytical, detail-oriented, and highly dependable professional, with in-depth accounts payable
management, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping, billing, collections, and payroll knowledge.
Astute with strong organizational and communication abilities, combined with proven
leadership qualities. Bilingual, fluent in English and Russian. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
(Access, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word), Adobe Photoshop, Epicor, SAP, Oracle, AS/400, and
- Powered with extensive background in accounts payable, bank reconciliation, internal accounting controls, payroll, inventory control, and internal audits.
- Highly capable of managing conflicting deadlines and priorities; willing to accept responsibilities beyond immediate job duties and accomplish special projects at management’s request.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to changing business environments.
- Vouchered and coded merchandise and non-merchandise invoices, maintained daily contact with upper management and obtained proper approvals on invoices, 3-way purchase order matching, calculated landed cost on purchase orders based on vendor location.
- Monthly application of ACH payments, verifications of W-9 forms, new vendor set-up and maintenance, daily international and domestic wire payments and applications.
- Prepared miscellaneous 1099 forms and 1096 form.
- Received and processed purchase orders from trunk shows and consignment orders, and prepared monthly accruals.
- Calculated debit balance reserve, monthly reconciliation of accounts payable, posting of journal entries and month end re-classes.
- Submitted positive pay to the bank and verified checks that have been sent daily through the PNI file.
- Set up and executed Letter of Credit for international vendors.
- Generated payments for weekly checks runs and promptly responded to all vendor enquiries.
- Prepared and processed payroll and T&E reports.
- Reconciled corporate credit cards against receipts.
- Performed day-to-day duties and responsibilities, such as auditing invoices for billing discrepancies, processing and reconciling billing reports against third party billing, log billing disputes into the SAP systems, and performing daily invoice revisions.
- Contributed in the transition operation of the Accounting Team from Ohio to New York.
Account Resolution Auditor / Consultant | SPHERION INC. / MICROSOFT CORPORATION, NEW YORK, NY
Senior Accounts Payable Auditor | LIMITED BRANDS/HENRI BENDEL, NEW YORK, NY
Accounts Payable Associate | SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO, NEW YORK, NY
Accounts Payable Representative | HAIER AMERICA TRADING, NEW YORK, NY
Accounts Payable Assistant Accountant | NEW YORK HOTEL TRADES COUNCIL, NEW YORK, NY
Bachelor of Science in Accounting | THE COLLEGE OF STATEN ISLAND, STATEN ISLAND, NY
In Progress (Expected Completion: 2011)