Administrative Officer Resume Sample
Administrative Officer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly organized, versatile, and seasoned professional powered with more than a decade of office functions management, ensuring bottom-line success in formulating and implementing standard practices and procedures to effect dramatic improvements in efficiency, productivity, and business processes. Offer keen understanding of business priorities; function as a team player committed to managing operations and projects while contributing to business development and revenue-producing activities. Possess excellent people skills, with proven ability to communicate well with all levels of professionals. Detail-oriented with proven effectiveness to multitask in high-impact and fast-paced environments, while juggling multiple priorities simultaneously with good judgment. Currently hold Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
Areas of expertise include:
- General Management
- Operational Streamlining
- Cost and Budget Estimation
- Performance Evaluation and Optimization
- Policy and Procedures Compliance
- Quality Control
- Staff Management
- Morale and Team Building
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Conflict Resolution
DEPARTMENT OF ARMY, Fayetteville, NC, USA
Administrative Officer, Jul 2007-Present
Provide executive-level advice, consultation, and support to Office of the Director of Operations, J-3, on all administrative policy matters impacting approximately 170 civilian and military J-3 personnel. Utilize solid skills in planning, organizing, guiding, and controlling J-3 administrative programs. Guide various military and civilian administrative personnel, including employee counseling.
- Displayed unsurpassed leadership in managing projects as well as in defining analytical methods and detailed procedures crucial in driving productive administrative operations.
- Addressed and provided immediate solutions to all problems and conflicts across all areas of administrative operations.
- Rendered keen oversight to travel budget and expenses for directorate, ensuring full compliance with IAW policies as well as regulatory guidelines.
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE/ Tel Aviv, Israel
Defense Attaché Operations Senior Noncommissioned Officer (SNCO)/Master Sergeant, May 2005-Jun 2007
Assumed position as personnel manager and administrator for Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Directorate for Human Intelligence, Defense Attaché Office (DAO); took charge of optimizing operations of third largest global DAO. Initiated and executed station policy on administration and personnel in support to operational streamlining. Led human resource initiatives for Joint Community supporting multiple temporary duty personnel. Assessed DAO office job applications and conducted interviews for efficient selection of top candidates. Performed increasing responsibilities in all DAO Embassy administrative components of tracking evaluation reports, awards, and promotion boards.
- Rendered hands-on supervision to DAO budget and fiscal data, with emphasis in promoting use of resources and containing operating costs
- Successfully maintained high levels of DAO information files, as well as DAO intelligence production, focusing on quality control of information reports for national-level consumers.
- Leveraged strong organization skills in orchestrating US Naval ship visits and US military aircraft over-flight initiatives.
- Governed force protection for all assigned and temporary personnel throughout Israel, including coordinating country clearances for incoming and outgoing DoD personnel.
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE/ SERVICES SQUADRON, AIR COMBAT COMMAND, NM, USA
Superintendent, Master Sergeant, Oct 2003-Apr 2005
Facilitated personnel and administrative affairs for Wing Commander, including strategic planning and coordination of several functions; ranging from military funerals, memorial services, honor ceremonies for distinguished visitors, and changes of command to retirement ceremonies, rifle team, parades, and celebrations. Provided expert oversight to all evaluation reports, awards, decorations, promotions, and administrative matters.
- Played an integral part in strengthening employee morale and retention by initiating and executing innovative awards program, along with organizing quarterly and annual awards boards.
- Effectively contributed talents in capacities, ranging from Mortuary NCO and Exercise Evaluation Team Chief to First Sergeant and Team Building and Motivation Instructor.
- Functioned as the Squadron Action Officer in Air Expo 2004.
Superintendent, Lodging, Master Sergeant, Sep 2001-Oct 2003
Managed and developed wide-range front desk and lodging administrative, human resource, and financial functions for a $600K annual revenue, 99-room lodging operation, and within 6 different facilities. Expertly handled base-wide linen exchange contract, along with administering quality assurance evaluation for companies. Simultaneously facilitated resale operation, assessing and recognizing effectiveness of service and retail operation program.
- Coordinated appropriated and non-appropriated budgets; and provided expert oversight to financial tracking spreadsheets, monthly financial statements, and accounts reconciliation, ensuring bottom-line financial performance success.
- Served as liaison for Wing Protocol on reservations for all distinguished visitors to effectively secure requirements and specifications for visits
- Managed and streamlined overall human resource operations; and boosted productivity by developing and implementing spreadsheets to provide seamless flow of tracking of personnel evaluations, awards, promotions, and military and civilian personnel training.
- Played multifaceted roles, including squadron safety representative, exercise evaluation team member, and expeditionary readiness member.
EDUCATION AND AWARDS
Online Program, DeVry University
Technical Degree in Fitness, Recreation, and Services Management, Community College of the Air Force
- Six Sigma Lean, Mar 2011
- Communicating Across the Generation Gap, Aug 2010
- Business Writing Course, Aug 2010
- National Archives and Records Administration Records Management, Apr 2010
- Human Resources for Supervisors, Feb 2010
- Management-Employee Relations Dos and Don’ts Workshop, Jan 2010
- Interview Skills Training by ACCUHIRE, Jun 2009
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Feb 2009
- NSPS HR ELEM/Performance Management for Supervisors, Jan 2008Joint Military Attaché Course, Bolling Air Force Base, Washington, DC, Aug 2005
- USAF Senior NCO Academy, Correspondence, Jan 2005
- USAF Honor Guard Protocol, Honors and Ceremonies (MTT), Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo TX, Jul 2004