Chemist Resume Sample4
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Hardworking and results-driven professional, offering comprehensive experience in the chemical industry, with focus in the fields of biochemistry, analysis and theoretical research; adept at performing complex laboratory and clerical duties. Exemplify extensive knowledge in providing material design for synthetic products; integrate teaching and leadership background with strong drive to succeed. Focused achiever with commitment to formulating and implementing numerous and rigorous research driven best practices to increase overall effectiveness in chemistry. Possess outstanding work ethic; committed to the highest level of professionalism and excellence.
Areas of Expertise
Methods and Techniques
- Schlenk Line Techniques and Synthesis
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Gas Chromatography (GC) System
- Mass Spectrometry (MS)
- Fluorescence, Raman, and Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy
- Protein Identification
- Biological Chemistry
- Quantitative Analysis
- Research and Development
- Laboratory Management/Assistance
- Technical and Software Proficiency
- Team Building and Leadership
LABORATORY RESEARCH ASSOCIATE|Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL: Jan 2010–May 2011
- Accomplished laboratory analysis of Ethylene utilizing Absorption and Magnetic Circular Dichromism Measurements with Synchrotron Radiation, in collaboration with Dr. Snyder.
- Expertly identified chemical structure and formation of microemulsion based Hydrothermal Synthesis of TiO2 Nano-particles, in coordination with Dr. de Lill.
- Provided research to novel reaction pathways to acquire new Photocatalytic Metal Organic Frameworks, utilizing novel Titanium products with Dr. de Lill.
- Documented results in accordance and adherence with the American Chemical Society (ACS).
Velocity Martial Arts| Pompano Beach, FL
PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND COORDINATOR| Jan 2005–Present
INSTRUCTOR| Jan 2004–Present
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CHEMISTRY (BIOCHEMISTRY): 2011
Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton, FL
Member, American Chemical Society (ACS)
President, Chemistry Club, Florida Atlantic University
Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Gaussian Rendering Software
HyperChem Calculation Software