Customer Experience Manager Resume Sample
Customer Experience Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Customer Experience Manager
Customer Satisfaction ● Surveys and Methodologies ● Internal Communications ● Collateral Materials Customer Education ● Event Coordination ● Hiring and Recruitment ● Coaching and Training
Highly capable and seasoned professional, with more than 10 years of combined experience in marketing, project, and human resources management. Highly organized and versatile, able to implement and complete multiple projects effectively in fast-paced working environments. Powered with exceptional communication and presentation capabilities, honed through years of conducting training and preparing customer findings and reports. Customer-focused with strong interpersonal and people skills, able to easily connect and establish partnerships with clients and recognize appropriate ways to meet their needs. Proficient in basic computer applications, specific Nielsen company databases for marketing research, and PeopleSoft.
Master of Business Administration in Marketing: 2005
University of LMN — Graduate School of Business ▪ Pittsburgh, PA
GPA: 3.957/4.0 | Member: Beta Gamma Sigma, Business Honor Society
Bachelor of Arts in Management, with self-designed emphasis on Corporate Leadership: 1995
MNO University ▪ Greensburg, PA
Graduated summa cum laude
NOP COMPANY ▪ Pittsburgh, PA: 2008–Present
One of North America’s largest retail energy providers
Manager, Customer Experience | 2010–Present
- Provide expert direction and guidance on customer experience activities, including monthly Net Promoter Score reporting and analysis.
- Develop content for intranet site and other internal communications, including hosting coffee sessions and workshops to drive new ideas, collaborating with teams to develop customer-focused activities, performing communication reviews, and tracking feedback and return on customer experience.
- Manage budget of $275K, including research and internal engagement activities.
- Supervise and mentor a team of 14 customer experience champions who embody the customer’s voice and perspective in their respective departments.
- Create new methodologies in customer satisfaction surveys to improve and increase the number of Moment of Truth surveys.
- Developed in house communication vehicles including a dedicated intranet page to educate organization about customer feedback as well as customer experience activities in various departments; executed plans with support of cross-functional customer experience champions.
- Facilitated workshops and proximity exercises to define customer experience across key relationships.
- Introduced idea generation technique to company and facilitated sessions that resulted in new concepts around contracts, internal engagement, communications and online customer portal.
- Recognized with company’s Share Award Scheme in 2011 for exceptional contributions to the business.
Product Marketing Analyst | 2008–2010
- Led key stakeholder groups and salespeople in product rationalization review, preparing a template to justify future products and market entry opportunities for sales team use.
- Managed customer listening events across all customer segments including coordinating all logistics and preparing summary documents and recommendations for the company’s leadership team, tracking of action items.
- Provided expert oversight in pricing coordination, training, review of collateral materials, and collaboration with sales team in customer education for U.S. Renewable Energy Certificate Program representing $1.1M in revenue.
- Received distinction as the cultural role model in developing and implementing new corporate vision; as well as recognition as part of the company’s 2010 Platinum Award for Creating a Positive Attitude.
OPQ COPMANY ▪ Pittsburgh, PA: 2006–2008
Leading provider of private label foods and food service goods in North America
Associate Marketing Manager | 2007–2008
- Managed marketing activities for the North American private label market-leading pourable salad-dressing portfolio, as well as other product lines including private label marinades, barbeque sauces, and jams and jellies product lines.
- Prepared targeted product portfolios for key customer relationships, monthly sales analysis, and Point-of-View documents; partnered with research and development to introduce new products including organic offerings.
- Performed invoicing, review of monthly actuals, and forecasting of future expenditures for almost $1M annual portfolio budget for consumer marketing.
- Trained and prepared retail sales team to introduce products from newly acquired company, conducting “Salad Dressing University” and producing reference materials to familiarize team with various flavors and packaging options.
- Designed a custom database for salad dressing line in partnership with The Nielsen Company.
PQR Marketing Analyst | 2006–2007
- Determined new soup varieties in partnership with various departments; forecasted volume (approximately 300M cases); and established pricing within AGM parameters in coordination with the Finance Department, along with organizing and managing timeline for first shipment.
- Managed the planning and production for the re-branding of marketing collateral sell sheets for the entire Bay Valley Foods retail offering; led the team to improve and update the corporate website, making it more competitive and reflective of corporate image.
- Forecast redemption and materials inventory, handling a budget worth $150K as well as coordinating with design firm the production planning, and logistics to ensure timely delivery of products to customers with complete marketing materials in place to promote the coupon-based “Taste Challenge”.
- Successfully spearheaded the review of cost savings opportunities, preparation of reformulation, and announcement to customers of reformulation projects for private label soup division (U.S. private label market leader).
- Managed corporate presence at the largest private label products convention in the country; led a team in implementing radio advertising, marketing materials production, and conducting special events for consumer promotion of a local customer tied to Carnegie Science Center.
QRS Financial Corporation ▪ Pittsburgh, PA | 1998–2003
(now The Bank of New York Mellon) Leading asset management and securities services provider.
Human Resources Business Partner (Assistant Vice President) | 2000–2003
- Successfully organized and facilitated corporate succession planning process for top 38 positions.
Human Resources Specialist (Workforce Development) | 2000
- Trained and facilitated placement of workers through the National Council on the Aging, which contributed to the distinction for the company as a Champion of Older Workers with the Pennsylvania Hall of Fame of Older Workers in 2000.
Recruiter | 1998–2000
- Handled the applicant flow process for the Mellon Direct 24 Telephone Banking Center, and developed targeted recruiting strategies for the Global Cash Management Operations, in coordination with a team of three recruiters and one assistant.
RST COMPANY ▪ Mt. Pleasant, PA: 1996–1998
(formerly Selective Staffing, Inc.) Outsourced hiring solutions
Project Associate and Assessment Center Director | 1996–1998
- Successfully processed almost 100 applicants weekly for positions, ranging from assembly line and technical, to engineering and other professional positions while supervising a team of 23.
Affiliations and Activities
Chairperson, Nominating Committee | Secretary, Advisory Board | Jun 2009–Present
Salvation Army of Greater Pittsburgh Advisory Board ▪ Pittsburgh, PA
Member, Racial and Gender Equity Community Advisory Committee | Oct 2010–Present
Young Women’s Christian Association ▪ Pittsburgh, PA