Cyber Transport Technician Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
CLEARANCE: Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Security Clearance
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven IT professional, with profound background and experience in planning and coordinating the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware and software systems. Possess in-depth knowledge of informational technical consultation and computer systems analysis gained from service in government agencies. Thrive at deploying and supporting mission-critical software with high return on investment, while interfacing with dynamic users of diverse backgrounds. Exhibit solid interpersonal, organizational, and team collaboration skills, complemented with effective leadership, management, and training abilities.
Areas of expertise include:
- Technical Mastery: Adept at conducting a series of technical initiative, including but not limited to, planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and management of networked systems used for the transmission of information in voice, data, and/or video formats.
- Systems Security: Able to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through planning, analysis, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Technical Support: Competent in rendering design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of new or existing applications software. Expert at planning, developing, implementing, and administrating systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Net IQ Directory Resource Administrator
- MS Access and MS SharePoint
IT Specialist ▪ 261st Combat Communication Squadron ▪ Sepulveda, CA | Jun 2011–Present
- Provide keen oversight in the handling and resolution of a wide range of complex Information Technology issues.
- Display expertise in interpreting and implementing IT policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Proactively perform analyses and develop solutions to complex issues affecting specialty areas.
- Assess and adopt new and improved applicable approaches to provide IT services.
- Significantly maximize functionality of systems, networks, and data.
- Lead and direct group projects by providing technical expertise.
Staff Sergeant (Cyber Transport Technician) ▪ California Air National Guard ▪ Sacramento, CA | Jul 2006–Present
- Plan and coordinate mission-critical voice, data, and video services.
- Execute and facilitate expeditionary communications systems.
- Ensure sustainable and continuous network operations utilizing Agile logistics support channels.
- Streamline voice, data, and video networks processes through removal and repair of assemblies and subassemblies.
- Efficiently maximize usage of tools and test equipment by setting priorities as well as maintaining, testing and troubleshooting network systems.
- Constantly check and monitor systems and circuits performances.
- Received a “California Commendation Medal.”
- Earned promotion to Noncommissioned Officer or Staff Sergeant in April 2011.
IT Support ▪ Los Angeles Air Force Base ▪ Los Angeles, CA | Nov 2008–Jun 2011
- Rendered dedicated technical support and assistance; aided clients in creating email accounts.
- Proficiently installed and built computer hardware and software for customers.
- Secured and supplied approved users permissions to sensitive and classified data.
- Informed and oriented users on accessing files and folders.
- Enforced strict network security procedures through providing advice to customers and closely monitoring network intrusions or customers accessing or using network inappropriately.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Columbia College ▪ Columbia, MO
Associate of Applied Science in Electronic Systems Technology
Community College of the Air Force ▪ Maxwell Air Force Base, AL
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): In Progress
Date of Examination: Oct 2011
Certified Security+/CompTIA: Nov 2009
Certified Cyber Transport Systems Technician (3D1X2): Aug 2007 | Keesler Air Force Base, MS
Relevant Course: Network Integration, C2 Systems Integration, IP Routing, Remote Access, Bandwidth Management,Crypto Configuration, Network Optimization and Testing, and Wireless Voice/Voice/Data
Certificate on Electronic Principles: May 2007 | Keesler Air Force Base, MS
Certificate on Basic Military Training: Feb 2007 | Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX