Dentist Resume Samples
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly organized, responsible, and service-oriented dentist with more than 20 years of experience in oral health practice. Demonstrate adeptness in performing diagnosis, educating patients on the prevention and treatment of dental diseases, as well as in improving patient’s oral aesthetics through cosmetic work. Customer-focused, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal effectively with patients of varying personalities and ensure that their needs are well attended to. Employ a personal approach in caring for patients, able to facilitate a smooth and stress-free experience, with passionate dedication in giving people beautiful smiles. Experienced manager, having established and ran private practice, setting high standards yet fair and beneficial policies for employees. Strongly committed to providing quality service for patients to meet their health needs, regardless of monetary benefits. Fluent in English and Polish, with working knowledge in Russian. Key areas of expertise include:
Cosmetic Dentistry | Prosthodontics | Periodontal Surgery | Balance Occlusion Dentures | Organizational and Multitasking Abilities
Dentist (Private Practice), PRIVATE PRACTICE, Chicago, IL | 1991-Present
- Successfully established a dental practice that includes furnishing and supplying supplies and amenities, ensuring a legally compliant sanitary while providing a pleasant experience for patients.
- Manage all aspects of the business, including the financial and logistical needs of the practice.
- Supervise associates and hygienists, working with endodontist and periodontist on site.
GPR-Dental Resident, MOUNT SINAI HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, Chicago, IL | 1990-1991
- Handled the diagnosis as well as administered treatment and patient education on the prevention of dental diseases for both adults and children in a hospital setting.
- Provided assistance to pedodontist during surgery of small children under general anesthesia.
- Treated people with low income and/or on public aid as well as those newly arrived immigrants from Russia with no knowledge of English.
Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Loyola University-Chicago School of Dental Surgery, Chicago, IL, USA
Senior Honors, Periodontics, Loyola University Chicago School of Dentistry
Coursework toward Dentistry, Medical Academy of Gdansk-School of Dentistry, Gdansk, Poland
New Esthetics Options in Implant Dentistry by Straumann: 2011
Optimal Treatment Solution for Edentulous Patients All-on-4 treatment, Nobel Biocare: 2010
Laser Therapy, DDS Ventures Inc.: 2009
Acculiner System Dentures, Exceptional Dentures by Dr. James Carlson, DDS: 2004
Functional Anterior Work, Hornbrook Group at the University of Illinois at Chicago: 2004
Practice Management, Blachford Solutions Group: 2004
Perio-Surgical Skills, Perio Institute Workshop: 2003
Surgical and Prosthetic, Core Vent System of Osseointegrated Implants: 1990
Prosthodontic Procedures Associated with Bronemark Osseointegrated Implant System, Northwestern Center for Dental Implants: 1990
American Dental Association
Chicago Dental Society
Academy of General Dentistry
Academy of Women Dentists
Polish-American Bureau of Commerce
- Scholarship Committee Member, Knights of Dabrowski – Granting scholarship to deserving students of Polish descent
- Member, Pro-Bono Dental Work for Women – Domestic Violence Shelter