Esthetician Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly energetic, meticulous, and diligent skin care specialist, equipped with extensive experience in providing Brazilian waxing, eyebrow shaping, and customized facials, eyelash, and eyebrow tinting ensuring no pain sensations and accordance with spa protocols. Offer expertise in facial massage and skin extraction techniques, combined with familiarity with cleanliness and sanitation procedures to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions in a timely manner. Show competency in maintaining the highest level of service at all times while ensuring safe and effective use of equipment.
- Accustomed to addressing diverse needs to establish win-win relationships with diverse customers.
- Known as a dependable leader with adeptness in maximizing resources and developing turnkey solutions for the emerging cosmetology field.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and rapport-building skills, with aptitude to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, and business associates employing fluency in Tigrinya, Amharic, Swedish, and English languages.
- Exemplify enthusiasm to welcome new challenges, accept responsibilities, enjoy working with people, value camaraderie, and benefit from a strong network.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, HTML, Indesign CS5, and web design.
- Spa Operations
- Skin and Beauty Care Administration
- Pain-Free Skin Care Techniques
- Massage and Make-up Application
- Client Needs Assessment
- Total Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Appointment Scheduling
- Spa Policies and Procedures Development
ESTHETICIAN/MAKE-UP ARTIST: 2004–Present
Elaj Aveda Day Spa ▪ Rockville, MD
- Provide consultation and assess clients’ needs to develop personalized treatment plans, ensuring the highest level of satisfaction.
- Administer professional facial and waxing services (for men and women), including body and face treatments, eye brow shaping, face and body hair removal, microdermabrasion, herbal treatments according to skin types, aromatherapy, and stress-relieving chest and hand massage.
- Offer additional services, including anti-wrinkle and collagen treatments, dead sea salt body exfoliation, mud wrap, seaweed wrap treatments, and make-up application in an effective and timely approach.
Lifetime Fitness Spa ▪ Columbia, MD
- Handled daily job duties, including facials, body treatments, waxing, and sugaring in an approachable and vigilant manner.
Red Door Day Spa ▪ Baltimore, MD
- Conducted careful skin analysis to accurately determine various clients’ needs and provide proper treatment.
- Successfully provided several services, such as painless Brazilian waxing, and eyebrow shaping, along with customized facials, eyelash, and eyebrow tinting.
COURSEWORK IN ANATOMY,BIOLOGY,CHEMISTRY,SALON BUSINESS, BACTERIOLOGY, WAXING AND MAKE-UP TECHNIQUES, FACIAL AND BODY MASSAGE: 2003
Von Lee International School of Aesthetics ▪ Pikesville MD
COURSEWORK IN SUGARING, EPILATION, WAXING, VEIN TREATMENT, MICRODERMABRASION: 2000
International Beauty School of Sweden ▪ Stockholm, Sweden
Special Training in Reflexology, Esthetic Aromotherapy, Microdermabrasion, Himalayan Body Treatments, Endermologie, and MAC Make-Up Training
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Most Sales Award
Best Customer Service Award