Executive Construction Manager Resume Sample
Executive Construction Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Remarkably astute, energetic, seasoned and innovative professional, with extensive years of experience in construction management. Equipped with high-caliber qualifications in leading all phases of construction and renovation projects across multiple industries. Adept at streamlining operations, ensuring customer satisfaction, increasing proficiency and profitability and in motivating personnel. Expert in commercial/residential multi-million-dollar construction project management, subcontractor scheduling/supervision, materials and time cost controls, quality control, inventory control and policy and procedure development and implementation. Recognized for directing multiple teams, projects and locations simultaneously. Armed with comprehensive skills in establishing and maintaining productive working relationships among cross-cultural team members associated with the project. Highly effective in working within competitive and stressful situations.
- Code and Ordinance Enforcement
- Building Materials Standard
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Time and Budget Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Project Management and Operations
- Quality Control and Safety Compliance
- Cost Estimation and Competitive Bidding
- Outstanding Customer Relations
- Superior Interpersonal and Negotiation Skills
BCDE, INC. UVWX SOLUTIONS, GALVESTON, TX
Senior Project Manager
- Demonstrated expertise in directing daily company operations, along with all projects and its project managers and supervisors.
- Displayed effectiveness in managing all subcontractor and crews, coordinating bidding projects, writing contracts and awarding contractors for projects.
- Oversaw and maintained compliance with quality control standards of all projects to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Directly collaborated with owners, architects and engineers in accurately designing and effectively resolving problems.
- Successfully completed various projects, including the restoration of historical hotels in Galveston three months ahead of schedule and $400K under budget.
WXYZ HOMES, LAS VEGAS, NV
Area Construction Manager
- Provided effective leadership to a diverse range of projects that encompassed complete construction of multi-family and single-family homes, totaling over $300M.
- Closely monitored productivity, performance and progress of ongoing projects throughout all phases of the construction process.
- Showed outstanding analytical and planning abilities in orchestrating project budgeting and cost control as well as quality maintenance.
- Established highly efficient and smooth flowing operations by creating and strictly implementing policies and procedures, and upholding adherence to all state and county government regulations.
- Overcame problem-solving difficulties by initiating close collaboration with architect and engineers, and guaranteed completeness and accuracy of architectural drawings by implementing viable solutions
- Conducted extensive interaction with homeowners and provided exceptional customer service
- Successfully completed all of seven home construction projects ahead of schedule, obtaining a rating within the “Top 25” of D.R Horton Homes nationwide, which 3 out of the 7 projects are in the “Top 5” for home readiness and total customer satisfaction.
GHIJ GROUP, LAS VEGAS, NV
- Astutely directed major construction projects, which were relevant to construction defect litigation law suits.
- Played a major role in developing and administering project budgets of up to $20M, which included training and supervision of superintendents, assistant superintendents and subcontractors.
- Performed hiring, scheduling and supervision of outside contractors.
- Generated more than $1.8M in company savings in two years by strategically negotiating pricing with vendors and suppliers and by completing projects ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Received the “Project Manager of the Year” award through collaborative effort of the team in accomplishing multiple projects both ahead of schedule and under budget.
MNOP CONSTRUCTION, AURORA, CO | SAN DIEGO, CA
- Functioned effectively in conducting bottom-line construction management duties that encompassed all aspects of operations, including management and supervision of multiple multi-million-dollar home projects in Colorado as well as large commercial, apartment complexes and single family home development projects.
- Executed hiring, scheduling and directing of outside contractors.
- Ensured accuracy in developing and administering budgets of up to $5M; performed effective negotiation with contractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Rendered expert management and supervision to multi-million-dollar homes located throughout resort towns in Colorado.
- Spearheaded a two-year project for University of California – San Diego (UCSD) campus focused on converting all facilities to enable access for the handicapped, which was successfully finished within a 16-month period and under budget.
- Led the development and completion of several multifamily projects in Denver area ahead of schedule .
TUVW HOMES | D.R. HORTON, DENVER, CO
CDEFJ CONSTRUCTION, DENVER, CO | SAN DIEGO, CA
COURSEWORK IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
WXYZ University-Madison, Madison, WI
COURSEWORK IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
PQRST College, San Diego, CA