Flight Attendant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated professional, with broad-based experience in general management, business operations, and administrative support. Interested to pursue an engaging position as flight attendant to proactively utilize skills and expertise in customer service. Exemplify outstanding people skills, crucial in establishing good relationships with all levels of management as well as with people of diverse cultural backgrounds. Possess outstanding work ethic and unsurpassed dedication to consistently produce remarkable results within all fields of endeavor. Ready to travel and perform and assist in the performance of all safety, passenger service and cabin preparation duties. Consistently work in accordance with established guidelines, procedures, and performance standards. Proven ability to adjust to changing situations and utilize good judgment during unexpected emergency situations.
Core competencies include:
- Strong ethical and professional foundation
- Engagement in community outreach initiatives
- Creative, upbeat and highly-motivated
- Well-honed people development and interpersonal skills
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
CUSTOMER AND PERSONAL SERVICE
- Established a reputation for customer service excellence as reflected in building and maintaining loyal customer relationships built on trust, communications, and professional approach.
- Built relationships with customers through keen attention to detail and providing excellent service and solutions.
- Acquired extensive exposure to various countries across Asia, Europe and South America.
- Provided voluntary and community involvement in Peru and Philippines.
- Served as group leader, spearheading 5 counselors and 18 children in a summer camp.
- Proactively ensured the needs of participants were met and maintained the energetic spirit within the group. Assigned duties to counselors to efficiently handling daily functions.
- Functioned as therapist, judge, friend and cheerleader for each child in order to help them achieve their very best.
- Carried out key administrative tasks in leading department stores and supermarkets.
- Handle the management and monitoring of inventory to ensure sufficient stocks at all times.
CLERK, Deli Department
Pathmark Supermarket, North Babylon, NY
Park Shore Country Day Camp, Deer Park, NY
Jun 2010-Aug 2010 | Jun 2011-Aug 2011
Home Depot, Quincy, MA
Oct 2006-Aug 2009
Stop & Shop Supermarket, Deer Park, NY
Mar 2003-Aug 2009
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH, MINOR IN PHILOSOPHY: 2009
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
Radio DJ, WZBC (90.3 FM) radio station, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, USA
Volunteer, William W. Henderson Inclusion Elementary School, Dorchester, MA, USA
Volunteer, Pisco Sin Fronteras, Pisco, Peru