Health Insurance Agent Resume Sample
Health Insurance Agent Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly competent, motivated, and results-driven professional equipped with broad-based experience in finance and information technology complemented with strong educational foundation. Demonstrate exceptional ability in directing daily financial business activities, with comprehensive skills in maximizing efficiency of financial operations, compliance, and profitability improvement. Offer high-caliber entrepreneurial and leadership skills, coupled with expertise in establishing productive relationships with clients and companies by providing innovative solutions as well as in addressing organizational development needs. Enjoy challenges and able to multitask in fast-paced, fiercely competitive environment. Multilingual in English, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- Business Management and Operations
- Outstanding Customer Service and Relations
- Profitability Modeling and Forecasting
- Budget and Time Management
- Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance
- Strong Analytical and Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Analysis and Projections
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Cost Reduction and Containment
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
- Continuous Process / Performance Improvement
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
Health Insurance Agent | Company Cdef, Arlington Heights, IL | Oct 2008–Present
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data on their financial resources and needs, along with the physical condition of the person to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele through networking to find new clients and generate list of prospective clients; sell individual and group health insurance to appropriate clients.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of health insurance plans.
- Built and cultivated long-term quality relationships with clients by addressing their needs and providing superior service to ensure utmost satisfaction.
Financial Services Professional | Company Defg, IL | Oct 2007–Present
- Meet clients inside and outside of the office to identify diverse clients’ needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Market and sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, mutual funds, 529 plans, and investments to prospective clients.
- Analyze, prepare, and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data, and product knowledge.
- Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients in achieving their changing financial objectives.
- Render high level of assistance to clients throughout the completion of the application process.
- Adhere strict compliance to regulations as well as with all New England Financial policies and procedures in regards to the sale and service of all New England Financial products.
Crew Leader Assistant | Comapny Efgh, Skokie, IL | Apr 2010–Jul 2010
- Earned comprehensive knowledge on the nature, scope, and objectives of each assigned field operation and specific procedures to be followed.
- Supported the crew leader to ensure the completion of work according to procedures and on schedule.
- Regularly interfaced with enumerators to assign work and conducted quality control on their paperwork to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Pivotal in submitting completed and acceptable materials to the supervisor on a regular basis.
- Supervised enumerators in the field, provided on-the-spot assistance, and recommended additional training for low performing enumerators.
- Analyzed and processed daily payroll forms for accuracy and completeness.
Assistant Manager Company Fghi, Niles, IL | Jun 1999–Aug 2007
- Convened with customers to provide prompt response to inquiries, concerning products and services as well as to address and resolve complaints under time constraints.
- Spearheaded and mentored 5-7 employees to develop their competencies and achieve the maximum level of potential.
- Collaboratively worked with new hires to support their orientation, training, and other tasks.
- Instrumental in auditing daily shipment processing and managing cash workflow.
- Entrusted to ensure proper store condition; received and stocked merchandise.
- Managed and coordinated various projects, special assignments, and support activities.
- Organized work schedules and delegated specific duties and responsibilities to employees while ensuring proper payroll processing.
Bachelor of Science in Information and Decision Sciences
- IJK University at Chicago (UIC), Chicago, IL
- JKL College, Des Plaines, IL
Certifications & Licensure
Illinois Income Tax Certification Course, H&R Block
Series 6 (Investment Company, Products / Variable Contracts Representative)
Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
Licensed Insurance Representative–Life, Accident, Health
Member, Chicago Malayalee Association (Indian Community Organization)
Member, St. Thomas Syro Malabar of Chicago Church
Alumni Member, University of Illinois at Chicago
Microsoft Windows Platforms, Microsoft Office Suite, and Internet