HVAC Manager Sample Resume
HVAC Manager Sample Resume
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Remarkably astute, seasoned, and tenacious professional equipped with more than 25 years of experience in all aspects of commercial and industrial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Offer high-caliber qualifications in planning, designing, and managing installation, operation and maintenance of HVAC systems. Exemplified extensive knowledge of mechanical codes, regulatory compliance, and on-site management. Demonstrated intense capability in directing multiple teams, projects, and locations simultaneously with comprehensive skills in establishing and maintaining productive working relationships among cross-cultural team members associated with the project.
- Project Management
- HVAC System Design
- Conceptual Cost Estimating
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Safety Compliance
- Mechanical Equipment Specifications
- Plan Review
- Maintenance Program Development
- Customer Relations
ABCD CONSTRUCTION CO. INC., Delran, NJ
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Manager 2001-Present
- Demonstrate exceptional performance in managing mechanical services and installation division of developer and property management firm with more than nine million square feet of commercial and industrial real estate in South Jersey.
- Manage and monitor project lifecycle, as well as HVAC system design, plan review, mechanical equipment specification development, and conceptual cost estimating.
- Apply incomparable knowledge and skills in training, development, and supervision of HVAC service technicians.
- Assume full responsibility in negotiating contracts and equipment purchases.
- Execute expertise in analyzing blueprints, design specifications, and manufacturers’ recommendations to determine the configuration of heating or cooling equipment components to ensure accurate application and installation of components.
- Render efficient service in developing preventive and general maintenance procedures.
UNIVERSITY OF DEFG, Camden, NJ
Senior HVAC Mechanic
- Acquired and executed extensive experience in HVAC operations and maintenance in research laboratories as well as in educational and medical facilities.
- Designed pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Administered the operation and maintenance of centrifugal chillers, high pressure steam boilers, cooling towers, humidification, laboratory exhaust, and water treatment.
- Ensured efficient functioning of equipment in accordance with design and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Monitored and maintained ideal preventative maintenance schedule on all mechanical systems.
- Strictly monitored vendor contract performance along with diagnostics, troubleshooting, and equipment repair.
HIJK COMPANY, Philadelphia, PA
- Utilized proficiency in maintenance and operation of one of Philadelphia’s largest central chilled water and steam plants.
- Competently performed troubleshooting and maintenance of pneumatic and electrical controls.
- Held full accountability in operating, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment essential for the building’s operations.
Associate of Applied Science in Business Management, In Progress (Expected graduation date: 2012)
MNOP COLLEGE, Pemberton, NJ
BOMI Facility Management Administrator (FMA) Diploma
New Jersey Blue Seal Engineer License
New Jersey Category 8D Commercial Pesticide License (Cooling Water)
Advanced Energy Design Guide Course
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
Variable Frequency Drives, ABB
Microtech Controls, McQuay International
Screw Compressors, Copeland/Emerson Climate
Metasys Extended Architecture for Facility Directors, Johnson Controls Institute
NEBB Study Course, National Environmental Balancing Bureau
Metasys Application Specific Controller Engineering, Johnson Controls Institute
Staefa Smart II-MS 1800, Siemens Building Technologies
Facility Management Administrator, Building Owners and Managers Institute
Transitions to Supervisor, UMDNJ Human Resources Department
Project Management, Fred Pryor Seminars
Electronics II, Burlington County Institute of Technology
Pneumatic Temperature Controls, Building Operations Consultants
Boiler Operations, Cleaver Brooks
Electricity/ AC Circuits, Burlington County Institute of Technology
Air Conditioning, Burlington County Institute of Technology
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
Certificate Member, Refrigeration Service Engineers Society