ISR Collection Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
INTELLIGENCE, SURVEILLANCE, AND RECONNAISSANCE (ISR) COLLECTION MANAGER
- More than eight years of military experience in collection management operation on ISR and imagery intelligence in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Demonstrates strong background in national and theater collection platform capabilities, collection management planning, synchronization, execution, and assessment.
- Proficient in utilizing multiple sensors from the intelligence disciplines (SIGINT, GEOINT, and MASINT) to gather intelligence.
- Currently holds active Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
- Proficient in utilizing the following programs: Requirements Management System (RMS), Web Fish Tools, National Exploitation System, Falcon View, PRISM, Web-based Access Retrieval Prototype (WARP), NATO Intelligence Toolbox, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Bachelor of Arts in Intelligence Studies: In Progress
American Military University, WV: Expected Graduation date – August 2013
Requirements Management Systems Course National Geospatial Intelligence Agency: Nov 2008
PRISM (Mobile Training Team): Mar 2007
Afloat Imagery Managers Course | Naval/Marine Corps Intelligence Course: Aug 2003
Imagery Analysis Apprentice Course | 17th Training Group at Goodfellow: Jun 2002
- Pioneered the establishment of previously non-existent relationships with theater ISR managers to facilitate national and theater support of regional command Southwest operations in Afghanistan.
- Organized and facilitated cross-training for peers and collections managers on web fish tools; planning tool for resource, integration, synchronization, and management (PRISM); and other collections management tools.
- Appointed as the key point of contact for all theater/national imagery intelligence/measures and signatures intelligence requirements, theater signals intelligence requirements, and ground moving target indicator (GMTI) requirements; generated collection strategies to support the Marine and United Kingdom Counter-IED operations and other combat operations.
- Successfully led the Direct Support Team West, accountable for theater/national level IMINT/MASINT and GMTI collection strategies and intelligence products that supported HVI operations and border operations to 2nd light armored reconnaissance battalion in Iraq.
REGIONAL COMMAND SOUTHWEST SIGINT/GMTI/IMAGERY (NTM/THEATER/AGI)/MASINT COLLECTIONS MANAGER
United States Marine Corps, Afghanistan | Feb 2010-Feb 2011
- Provided valuable support to combat operations by effectively managing full motion video requirements for regional command Southwest and the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).
- Exercised expert oversight among subordinate commands and regional command Southwest staff sections requirements in order to prioritize, identify, and propose methods to satisfy collection requirements as well as develop and maintain a tracking system for all requirements.
MULTI-NATIONAL FORCES WEST IMAGERY (NTM/THEATER/AGI)/MASINT/GMTI COLLECTIONS MANAGER
United States Marine Corps, Iraq, Feb 2006-Oct 2008
- Recommended collections strategies in support of border operations, High Value Individuals (HVI) operations, Counter-IED (CIED) operations, and other operations in the area.
- Served as part of the imagery interpretation platoon, responsible for the provision of imagery intelligence products to support units in combat operations throughout the province.
MARINE AIRCRAFT WING THEATER IMAGERY COLLECTIONS CHIEF
United States Marine Corps, Iraq, Aug 2004-Mar 2005
- Provided assistance to collection manager in establishing imagery collection requirements to support 3rd MAW operations and force protection for Al Asad Air Base.
- Handled the maintenance and population of 3rd MAW Imagery Product Library (IPL).
MARINE AIRCRAFT WING ATARS MISSION PLANNER
United States Marine Corps, Kuwait, Jan 2003-Jun 2003
- Provided support in mission planning for Advanced Tactical Air Reconnaissance System (ATARS) reconnaissance missions during Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) and Operation Southern Watch (OSW).
- Aided collections manager in establishing imagery requirements in support of 1st Marine Expeditionary Force combat operations during OIF and OSW.