Leasing Agent Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Areas of Interest: Leasing Consulting | Real Estate Development
Customer-focused, diligent, and performance-driven professional, offering strong performance in leasing, online advertising, real estate, strategic planning, client relationship building, and maintenance. Exceptional proficiency in software and technology application, lease negotiation methodologies, strategic partnerships, and marketing campaigns. Proven results in utilizing expertise in solutions-based sales to grow revenue and customer base within highly competitive industries.
- Genuine team player who is committed to managing projects flawlessly while contributing to business development and revenue-producing activities.
- Able to penetrate, interface and optimize at the highest level of accounts.
- Remarkably skilled at responding to changing market conditions and new technologies in line with organizational goals and standards; thrive in driving revenues to meet and exceed goals.
- Known for demonstrating top-level sales knowledge and an unwavering commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Powered with excellent written and verbal communication skills; bilingual, fluent in Russian and English; contribute in developing positive interpersonal relations as well as in creating and maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Generated property listings, including locations, descriptions, and available financing options; negotiated contracts and facilitated the sale.
- Performed various duties, including coordinating with maintenance personnel, touring prospective residents in the apartments, preparing lease agreements, as well as facilitating credit and background checks.
- Designed and developed persuasive advertising and marketing materials, including brochures and flyers.
- Prepared documents, such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, and necessary addendum.
- Displayed integrity and strong work ethics in providing superior customer service.
- Communicated with and assisted buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of properties, homes, and rentals.
- Managed all property upkeep to secure its maintenance and cleanliness.
- Handled all billing administration as well as billing database of properties throughout the sales and contract renewal processes.
- Worked closely with residents to meet and exceed client expectations as well as to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Effectively provided leadership in office organization, reception, and rentals.
Leasing Consultant | Icon Realty Management LLC, New York, NY | 2010
Marketing Manager | InYourClass.com, New York, NY | 2009–2010
Intern | Local Initiatives Support Corporation, New York, NY | 2009
Personal Assistant | B&H Healthcare Services, Inc., Brooklyn, NY | 2004–2007
Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Jewish Studies
The City College of New York, New York, NY
Docent | Simon Wiesenthal Center
Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS and Mac OS X, as well as Web Search Engines and Databases