Logistics Analyst Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Self-motivated, hardworking, and dedicated professional, with broad-based experience and strong qualifications in logistics, supply chain, transportation, and distribution operations. Equipped with in-depth comprehension of SAMS programs, with proven adeptness in all military service and international elements. Powered with extensive background in movement control of freight, cargo, supplies, and personnel through ground and air. Expert in management, customers, and sub-contractors with logistics technology and information to ensure effective and economical products, service, equipment, and system support. Well-versed in analyzing contractual commitments, customer specifications, and related information. Regarded as an exceptional leader; accustomed to performing and completing assigned tasks efficiently and without error, ensuring attainment of organizational goals, mission, and objectives. Capable of multitasking within fiercely competitive and fast-paced environment, without compromising the quality of projects. Hold a Secret Security Clearance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Special Project Management and Completion
- Purchasing and Procurement Operations
- Transportation Supply and Logistic Analysis
- Inventory Management and Control
- Air Movement Records and Reports
- Budget Optimization and Cost Reduction
- Regulatory Compliance and Standards
- Leadership, Training, and Supervision
DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL | AFGHANISTAN
MOVEMENT CONTROL TECHNICIAN, 2011-PRESENT
- Leverage expertise as operational leader in coordinating, controlling, and supervising personnel, equipment, and cargo by air, highway, and water.
- Ensure overall compliance with regulatory requirements in marking and labeling cargo and freight shipments.
- Manage the documentation and inventory of all types of freight, cargo, and material shipments.
- Handle the preparation of movement documentation or related correspondence through operating automated data terminal equipment.
- Spearhead the timely creation and completion of documents and reports for follow up or response to tracer actions; handle transportation movement documents and related forms according to type of shipment and mode of travel.
- Carry out general office duties, such as posting of regulations, files maintenance, and routine office correspondence.
- Closely supervise and monitor the execution of transportation assents while supporting audits.
- Regarded as the driving force in achieving movement mission by requesting and administering transport capabilities.
- Strategically identified cost-effective mode of transport by conducting detailed analysis of transportation requests.
- Broadened skills and knowledge of personnel on the entire movement control duties by providing effectual training and supervision.
- Delivered efficient operations while ensuring regulatory compliance by facilitating annual trainings as required.
- Developed productive relationship with managers, department directors, auditors, and customers by effectively presenting information and addressing questions in a prompt manner.
UNITED STATES NAVY | SAN DIEGO, CA
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST, 1998-2011
- Exemplified high level of diligence in providing the management, customers and sub-contractors various services, including logistics technology and information to ensure most effective and economical support for products service, equipment and systems.
- Determined and documented maintenance and support requirements through conducting comprehensive analysis on contractual commitment, customer specifications and other related information.
- Performed thorough reviews on engineering designs and analyzed its equipment characteristics.
- Assumed full responsible for recording, maintaining, and initiating word order documentation for acquisition of component items provided by the vendors.
- Effectively managed the negotiation of million-dollar service contracts equipment, enabling the Naval Medical Center to provide A1 patient care.
- Functioned as Specialized Biomedical Repair Supply Technician; applied best management approaches in directing various duties, which involved analytical and managerial work associated with movement of all supplies, receiving, handling, storing, and issuing items within the distribution system.
- Led all initiatives in coordinating the movement, identification, procurement, receipt, issue, inventory, segregation, and storage of hazardous materials, medical supplies, and medical equipment.
- Spearheaded and coordinated the movement of supplies, equipment, cargo, and personnel through ground and air.
- Utilized relationship-building expertise in overseeing all levels of warehousing and logistics of medical facilities and naval vessels, from labeling of material and cargo to management.
- Provided strong leadership skills in supervising and training 20 civilian and military personnel responsible for receiving and inspecting all incoming materials shipped from military depots and commercial establishments.
- Brought significant revenue increase for the Military Medical Establishment and Biomedical Repair Facility in the Department of Defense through purchase and distribution of $30M of inventory.
- Served as key innovator in the completion of special projects as well as generation of regular reports and audits.
LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT COLLEGE FORT LEE APPLICATION DATABASE MANAGER TRAINING, 2004
- United States Navy
- Standard of Procurement System (SPS)
- Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS)
- Logistics Management College Fort Lee Application Database Manager Training
- Inventory Operation Management
- (SAMS) Standard Army Maintenance System
- Retail Operation Management Training
AWARDS AND HONORS
Navy Achievement Medal (2)
Logistics/Management Control Software
Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, NT, and Vista
Microsoft Office Suite 2010