Marketing Associate Resume Sample
Marketing Associate Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT | OPERATIONAL STREAMLINING | MARKETING AND NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUES | FINANCIAL ANALYSIS | BUSINESS FORECASTING | STRATEGIC PLANNING AND ASSESSMENT | CLIENT AND CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE
Results-oriented and dynamic professional, offering successful career involving sales and marketing, fund processing, and account management. Interested in pursuing advancement in sports marketing and promotions within an organization to continue the promotion of skills, knowledge, and leadership capacities. Known for consistently exceeding all expectations and providing the highest level of service within time and budget constraints. Effective and efficient even under stressful and challenging situations; complemented with adeptness in completing tasks within a fast-paced environment. Proficient in Spanish; with technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite, NTAS, and Euroclear, as well as basic knowledge of Bloomberg.
Company ABC, Jersey City, NJ
SENIOR INVESTOR RELATIONS ANALYST, Hedge Funds | Sep 2010-Present
Analyze subscription agreements for all investors, and obtain missing documentation and information. Execute KYC and AML checks for new partners in adherence to SOC1 Audit standards. Conduct partner transfers, name changes, and various contact updates; along with creating partner statements, distributions, and correspondence. Lead the tracking and reconciliation of all redemptions and distributions for every fund, as well as produce and distribute audited financial statements and K-1s. Supervise full spectrum in overseeing sales-related initiatives that generate client retention and repeat business. Assist various account executives in meeting and exceeding quota. Conduct bi-monthly calls with each client to support the implementation of personal sales and marketing techniques.
- Worked hand-in-hand with fund accounting to ensure proper allocation and booking of NAVs to effectively develop notices.
- Fostered open communication with investors and fund managers to stay updated on capital activity and contact information.
- Efficiently responded to various ad hoc client requests to maintain CITCO’s renowned reputation on excellent client services.
Company CDE, New York, NY
INVESTOR SERVICES SPECIALIST | May 2008-Sep 2010
Developed reports, responded to inquiries, and facilitated meetings while serving as liaison with various fund managers and high net-worth investors. Oversaw multiple clients in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment, while ensuring strict compliance with set deadlines in delivering necessary reports. Handled and tracked all sums of money going in and out of client accounts.
- Guaranteed accurate provision of all client-investor communication in a complex regulatory environment.
- Streamlined the processing and reporting of investor-related transactions for hedge funds or fund of funds portfolios, including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, switches, side pocket, and equalization transactions.
Company FGH, New Jersey, NJ
- OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, Special Handling Unit | Sep 2007-May 2008
Supervised overall functions of hedge fund processing, including settlement of subscriptions, redemptions, corporate actions, Euroclear, sub-custodian, and other special handling fund trades. Monitored commitment trades, capital calls, and drawdowns of hedge funds, real estate funds, and fund of funds. Took charge in reconciling client position breaks to reflect equalizations, side pocket movements, net profit and loss, and liquidations.
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST | Jan 2005-Sep 2007
Administered notifications of corporate actions from mutual fund companies, such as proxies, redemptions, roll-ups, and conversions. Provided superior customer service by effectively resolving multiple customer issues within time constraints. Consistently achieved the highest level of customer satisfaction by exhibiting a positive attitude and building trust.
- Provided resolution to internal and external inquiries regarding tax withholding, trade settlement, dividend and capital gains payouts, and corporate actions
Company IJK, Totowa, NJ
ACCOUNT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE | Nov 2002-Jan 2005
Developed, analyzed, evaluated, and verified all prescriber-level as well as wholesaler pharmaceutical data prior to delivery.
- Simultaneously functioned as analyst and primary point-of-contact for multiple, high-net-worth clients in the pharmaceutical industry
- Streamlined internal communication and projects within different internal departments
- Gained certification in DDD and Xponent products
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MAJOR IN MARKETING: 2001
LMN University, Conway, SC
AWARDS AND HONORS
TRIO SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT | LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE PROGRAM | PEER MENTORING PROGRAM
Division I Varsity Baseball