Personal Banker Resume Sample
Personal Banker Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Interested in pursuing a Personal Banker position within progressive organization to effectively utilize my skills, knowledge, and expertise honed through years of financial management experience.
ABC UNIVERSITY | BELMONT, CA
Master of Business Administration (Evening Program), Expected Graduation: 2013
DEF UNIVERSITY | PALO ALTO, CA
Essentials in Wealth Management Class, Expected Graduation: Aug 2011
GHI UNIVERSITY | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with Concentration in Finance, 2011
Related Coursework: Investment, Financial Institutions, Principles of Marketing, International Finance, Business communication Bank Management, Financial Management, and Operation Management
Financial Management and Functions
- Played a key role in bringing approximately $2K for the Annual Student Investment Conference (ASIC) of Financial Analysis and Management Education (FAME) organization.
- Increased sales opportunities during the Annual Student Investment Conference (ASIC) by generating more than five business contracts, such Fisher Investment and The Economist, in close collaboration with the fundraising team.
- Proactively attended and participated in bi-weekly forum and lectures to further hone knowledge and skills on financial management.
- Executed analytical capacity in assessing company funds in order to increase monthly revenue.
- Exemplified technical expertise in administering the accounting and financial software.
- Utilized financial skills in handling bookkeeping, daily revenue, and daily journals.
- Drove the attainment of business profitability goals by cross-selling 350-400 monthly passes to regular and new customers.
- Meticulously led the execution of $10K daily cash flow.
- Spearheaded the compilation and completion of reports on daily job site activity.
- Maximized superior management capabilities in directing overall daily parking operations.
- Handled the preparation and creation of schedules; determined staffing requirement; hired, recruited, and interviewed potential applicants.
- Delivered excellent customer service and total satisfaction through execution of weekly staff training meetings focused on work efficiencies and customer experiences improvement.
- Built and fostered customer relations that promoted goodwill, and generated repeat/referral business that brought major contributions to sales and profit
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills while serving as liaison and individual escort for guest speakers.
Leadership and Supervision
- Applied dynamic leadership skills in managing and coordinating a staff of 65 employees.
- Effectively led and facilitated customer service and product knowledge training.
MANAGER, JKL HOTEL | SAN FRANCISCO, CA | 2009-2010
MANAGER, U.S. PARKING | SAN FRANCISCO, CA | 2003-2009
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION AND ACTIVITIES
- Financial Analysis and Management Education – San Francisco State University (FAME SFSU)
- Volunteer, Tax Aid in San Francisco
- Volunteer, URBAN FOREST in San Francisco for Planting trees
- San Francisco State University Grant (Fall 2010 and Spring 2011)