Pharmacy Manager Resume Sample
Pharmacy Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Astute, detail-oriented, and diligent professional with comprehensive years of experience in various aspects of pharmacy operations. Seeking an opportunity to utilize proven strengths in a pharmaceutical-related business environment for additional growth, career advancement, and professional development.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, customer relationship adeptness, along with clinical and managerial skills.
- Possess ability to provide exceptional leadership; self-motivated to work independently and unsupervised.
- Confidently interface with colleagues and other health care professionals, including nurses, pharmacy technicians, and physicians; establish positive relationship with management and inspire personnel to achieve maximum results.
Pharmaceutical Operations Management
- Proactively performed multiple pharmaceutical functions, such as filling prescriptions, counseling patients, maintaining paperwork, and ensuring customer satisfaction through monitoring operational workflow and to prevent errors.
- Coordinated activities associated with purchasing of pharmaceutical drugs; organized and returned all outdated and/or recalled medications while monitoring and maintaining inventory.
- Held responsibility for quality assurance, security of controlled substance, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs, as well as all aspects of adherence to licensure requirements.
- Initiated and operated successful community-based immunization program.
- Utilized computerized pharmacy information management system and Excel to track inventory and maintain accuracy of pharmacy records.
- Established and cultivated significant relationships with physicians, nursing, and other allied healthcare staff necessary to provide quality pharmacy services and customer support.
- Maintained the highest levels of customer service at all times; immediately identified, addressed, and resolved all customer service issues.
- Provided relevant information to patients regarding drug dosage and drug interactions.
- Recommended over-the-counter medications and available medical devices to pharmacy customers.
- Developed open communication and teamwork among pharmacy staff in order to improve operations.
- Led and supervised a strong pharmacy team as well as evaluated their performance to ensure safe and legal processing, compounding, and delivery of prescription.
- Directed pharmacy workers engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals; prepared shift schedules for interns and technicians, as necessary.
- Conceptualized and deployed marketing and operational strategies to double up prescription volume and expand client base.
Staff Pharmacist | CDE PHARMACY, PARRISH, FL | 2008-Present
Assistant Pharmacy Manager | STUV PHARMACY, BRADENTON, FL | 2002-2008
Pharmacist | KLMN PHARMACY, BRADENTON, FL | 2001-2002
Pharmacy Manager | ABCD, SARASOTA, FL | 1998-2001
Co-Manager | HIJ PHARMACY, SARASOTA, FL
Pharmacist | WXYZ PHARMACY, SARASOTA, FL
Pharmacy Manager | PQRS PHARMACY, BRADENTON, FL
Pharmacy Manager | WXYZ PHARMACY, SARASOTA, FL
Pharmacist | FGH PHARMACY, VENICE, FL
Pharmacy Manager | MNO PHARMACY, GREENVILLE, SC
Pharmacist in Charge | STU DRUG, FREDERICKSBURG, VA
Pharmacist | RSTU DRUG, CULPEPER, VA
Staff Pharmacist | OPQ HOSPITAL, INPATIENT PHARMACY, FREDERICKSBURG, VA
Pharmacist | RITE AID CORPORATION
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
WXYZ UNIVERSITY, MORGANTOWN, WV
Pharmacy and Therapeutics I, II, III | Concepts in Pharmaceutics I, II, III
Pharmacy Practice and Legal Environment | Managerial Aspects of Pharmacy Practice
Certified Pharmacist Immunizer
American Pharmacist Association