Prosecutor Resume Sample
Prosecutor Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Legal Documents Preparation | Excellent Customer Service | State and Local Statues and Codes Interpretation | Confidential Accounts Handling
Results-driven, quality-focused, and detail-oriented professional with more than 10 years of combined experience in civil service, civilian capacity in law enforcement and legal services including case management, legal documents administration, customer service, and investigation within highly secured areas, fast-paced and challenging work environments. Demonstrate well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills developed through loan processing and mortgage management experience. Exude professionalism, strong work ethic, and high level of commitment in performing tasks and handling confidential information, complemented with strong passion for law and legal fields. Pay close attention to quality and compliance to standard policies in completing tasks.
- Relied upon to gather comprehensive case relevant data and materials through in-person interview and research.
- Demonstrated competence, promptness, and quality work in preparing content-specific case files for prosecutors, from simple to complex supporting forms, documentations and index/cross reference network database information.
CITY OF SCOTTSDALE ▪ Scottsdale, AZ | 2000–Present
Prosecution Specialist | 2005–Present
Manage the timely preparation of cases for arraignment, pretrial, trial, probation violation, photo radar and telephonic hearings. Organize legal pleadings, including merge documents, motions, appeals, and conflict cases.
- Strictly comply with all state statutes, DPS rules, and qualification tests in gathering and processing confidential criminal history information, as authorized by the Department of Public Safety.
- Promptly complete and distribute subpoenas to victims, witnesses, and police officers.
- Conduct comprehensive research on related cases; coordinate file flow utilizing the Court database.
- Courteously handle all complaints and respond to requests for information, including sensitive cases that involve confidential information.
- Ensure proper maintenance of court dockets and calendars and respond to sensitive requests for information that involves confidential information.
Police Support Specialist, SCOTTSDALE POLICE DEPARTMENT | 2000–2005
Ensured accuracy, on-time completion, and quality preparation of civil subpoenas, long forms, furthers, turndowns, dispositions, citation arrests, physical arrests, record of search, insurance requests, fingerprint cards, and moving and parking citations.
- Handled the processing of new warrants received from court, enter, clear, research quashes, and validations.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and multitasking abilities in accommodating high volume of daily in-person and telephone customer service needs for the general public, SPD officers, court, prosecution, and other outside law enforcement agencies.
- Administered the entry, removal, and modification of missing/wanted persons, vehicles, and articles in the criminal database. Authored correspondence for general public and other law enforcement agencies; as well as managed cash handling.
Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration: In Progress (Expected Date of Completion: Dec 2012)
ABC UNIVERSITY ▪ Flagstaff, AZ
Associate of Arts in Justice Studies: In Progress (Expected Date of Completion: May 2012)
DEF COLLEGE ▪ Scottsdale, AZ
WestLaw, PIN, ProsAT, ATS & Redflex, Aztec, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, RMS, ACJIS, MVD, ACIC/NCIC
Volunteer, Phoenix Fire Department Crisis Response Unit: 2009–Present