Real Estate Developer Resume Sample
Real Estate Developer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Results-driven and seasoned professional, with extensive management experience in real estate development and insurance. Demonstrate strong leadership skills with more than 20 years of personnel supervision and project management background. Adept at developing and improving human resources programs and initiatives in order to achieve operational efficiency. Customer-focused; determined to provide quality customer service and ensure satisfaction at all times. Powered with interpersonal and communication talents, with proven ability in building and maintaining profitable relationships with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders.
Areas of Expertise
- Management and Administration
- Human Resources & Staff Development
- Employee Engagement & Client Relations
- Project Management & General Operations
- Public Relations, Sales and Marketing
- Leadership and Training
- Lead Management
- Construction Management Services
- General Contracting Services
- Design/Build expertise
- Planning, Architectural and Engineering Services
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Land Management Services
- Surety Bond Expertise
Summary of Achievements
- Established and ran a successful full-service insurance company for 25 years handling underwriting, personal lines, and health insurance with significant achievements in real estate insurance.
- Led the development and construction of numerous senior citizen complexes across Long Island and New York.
- Successfully managed all aspects of running a real estate management company, handling all projects, accounting measures, and customer relations for 20 years.
Bachelor of Science in Business Finance and Investment Banking, Minor in Economics
HIJ University ▪ Long Island, NY
POHS Institute: Insurance Agent and Broker
New York State Continuing Education Classes: Annuities w Business Insurance w E&O In Identifying Losses Employee Practice Concepts w Ethics and Fraud w Exploring Identity Theft w Flood Insurance w Fraud in the Insurance Industry w Health and Disability Insurance Concepts w IRAs in Today’s World
Development Skills (Real Estate Development): Expert in recognizing potential of available land sites for development, as well as handling the purchasing, building, and management of properties. Capable of securing financing for proposed buildings or projects. Demonstrate adeptness in various aspects of the real estate market, including potential buyers prospecting, buyer counseling, contract listing, contracts and multiple offers negotiation, financial options, relocation, escrow, property title, and inspections.
General Operations and Management: Demonstrated strong leadership in giving out direction to daily operations and strategic planning of company operations, establishing and maintaining profitable relationship with vendors and customers to ensure provision of superior customer service. Provided expert oversight in the implementation of projects; handled the creation of budgets and procedures for all building projects; and ensured fiscal responsibility, pertinent hiring, and appropriate timetables. Employed knowledge in planning and developing project plans, timelines, and persons who will manage the timelines as well as recommending new ways, methods, and strategies to implement projects.
Accounting Skills: Provided expert oversight in all accounting functions, including management of short- and long-term cash flows, restructuring product standard costing, and providing needed financial documentation. Prepared audit plans to identify and assess financial status of engineering consulting contracts selected based on accounting and engineering data that reflected potential cost overruns.
Real Estate Developer and General Contractor, Lmn Realty ▪ Amityville, NY | 2003–Present
President and Chief Executive Officer, Abc Agency ▪ Hempstead, NY | 1986–Present
Managing General Agent, Ghi Company ▪ West Babylon, NY | 1985–Present
Man of the Year, Heart Association: 2006 ▪ Tapestry of Life Award Man of the Year, South Oaks Hospital: 2005
- Developed and built a major sport complex for soccer and Little League Baseball at Amityville Village in 2008