Realtor Resume Sample
Realtor Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
- Dedicated, intuitive, and results-focused management professional, with expertise in general management, property management, project supervision, and team participation within the real estate industry.
- Equipped with leadership, communication, organizational, time management, and analytical skills; thrive in both independent and group work environments.
- Recognized for achieving exceptional high retention rate through decisive problem-solving as well as the ability to assess and resolve client concerns.
- Skillful in developing and executing innovative policies and procedures, streamlining workflow, and creating a team environment to increase productivity.
- Energetic self-starter, with the capacity to work under minimal supervisions; at ease in assuming emerging and multiple responsibilities within high-stress, fast-paced situations.
BUSINESS AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Aggressive in directing operations and coordinating activities among business competitors to address specific issues of general concern to the industry.
- Skilled at practicing effective time management skills to direct staff and maintain multiple priorities.
- Resourceful at implementing improvements and developments in response to operational challenges.
TIME AND RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION
- Adept at responding to increasing expectations to further reduce adverse impacts, which subsequently increased efficiency and productivity.
- Expert at identifying needs and delivering readily comprehensible information to appropriate audience, while developing and maintaining positive operational relationships.
- Known for assisting in event planning, including coordinating travel and hotel arrangements.
- Continuously increase awareness on various areas of interest through close interface with industry-based trade associations and industry groups.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Recognized as an effective motivator, responsible for coaching, training, and encouraging cross-functional employees to achieve organizational goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
Abc Conpany | Upper Marlboro, MD
Realtor | 2007-Present
- Demonstrate expertise in preparing and writing residential and commercial sales contracts and leases for real property and land.
- Play a key role in negotiating foreclosures and short sales with banks.
- Engaged in actively mediating and closing client transactions for title companies, mortgage lenders, home inspections, and real estate appraisals.
- Negotiate lower fees from plumbing; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and renovation contractors, which resulted in significant reduction in operating expenses.
- Innovatively prepare and deliver buyer, seller, and investor presentations.
- Assume a leadership role in managing and tracking business financials, licensing requirements, and schedules.
- Accomplish comprehensive research on land records, including pulling plats and surveys of property.
- Exemplify versatility and multitasking skills in performing diverse tasks, such as monitoring all accounting records; executing administrative duties, schedules, and travel arrangements; and updating client database.
- Proficiently accomplished operational management and marketing, including flyers, post cards, e-mail flyers, e-mail drip campaign, and website.
Realtor Team Lead | 2001-2007
- Delivered direct supervision to a team of 10 realtors
- Rendered keen oversight to all aspects of professional and personal employee development and training as well as in monitoring sales goals and preparing financial reporting for management.
Cde Company | Bethesda, MD
Compensation Analyst | 2001
Senior Program Specialist | 2000-2001
Administrative Assistant II | 1999-2000
Licensed Realtor (GRI Designation), City, State
Long & Foster Real Estate
MNO College, Silver Spring, MD
TUV School of Business, Silver Spring, MD
VWX University, Petersburg, VA
Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS
National Association of REALTORS
Maryland Association of REALTORS
National Association of Notary Public
Awards and Honors
100% Club Award
President’s Club Award
Executive Club Award