Regional Director Sample Resume
Regional Director Sample Resume
Phone # / Cell Phone #
REGIONAL OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Focus of Interest: Home Health Agency or Hospice Agency
Health and Safety Operations | Patient Relations Management | Healthcare and Social Awareness | Community Health Process | Policies and Procedures | Leadership and Team Building | | Quality Performance Improvement
Service-oriented, compassionate, and mission-driven professional, with strong commitment to offer exceptional service in all aspects of end-of-life care as well as hospice care integration of services into health care continuum across home health arena. Excel in program and organizational planning, with documented success in overcoming challenges of limited resources and financial constraints through design of high-quality, cost-effective, and comprehensive service offerings. Equipped with strong qualifications in providing supervision and support, managing time, prioritizing tasks, and exercising sound judgment necessary to improve the quality of patient care. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) as well as Epic, Consolo, Homecare Homebase, ORCA, McKesson Horizon, Cerner HomeWorks, and MySIS.
COMPANY LMN | LAFAYETTE, LA
Regional Director | 2011
- Served as an Operations Director for 8 Hospice locations in Washington and Idaho with total revenue responsibility of 18M.
- Held accountability for direct management of Hospice Administrators in overseeing the entire day to day management of the agency.
- Designed and executed Home Care Home Base software in regional agencies.
- Conducted a successful “first survey” in all locations of “The Joint Commission Accreditation.”
- Remarkably boosted quality audit scores by 30% bringing all agencies into greater than 82 percentile ranking.
COMPANY WXYZ | SEATTLE, WA
Nursing Manager | 2009-2010
- Provided expert oversight in leading and managing the Nursing Department for a large infusion vendor.
- Expertly led 18 direct reports, which include intake and clinical nursing staff, clinical supervisor, and performance improvement coordinator across the service area of King County and south to the Oregon border.
- Played a vital role in the formation and execution of staff development and continuing education as well as ongoing learning in the area of infusion nursing to various home health agencies servicing the Medicare population and rural areas.
- Rendered assistance to pharmacy, respiratory, durable medical equipment, and marketing staff.
PQRS HOSPICE | SEATTLE, WA
After-Hours Manager | 2008-2009
- Held accountability for all after-hours services, including 21 direct reports administration, payroll, clinical direction, ongoing continuing education, implementation of McKesson EMR documentation system, compliance and regulatory issues, operation excellence quality project ownership, budget, as well as 24-hour management of the department.
- Oversaw the department’s computerized scheduling, organizing both personnel and client schedules involving implementation, ongoing quality management, as well as staff supervision and training.
VWX HOSPICE | PHOENIX, AZ
Triage Nurse | 2006-2007
- Served as a part-time triage nurse, managing all after-hours calls to the agency with patient census of 2000 to 3000; performed other support duties, such as evaluations, follow-ups, contacting of physicians, new orders, referrals, transferring to inpatient unit, and sending of various team members to assess patient’s needs.
JKLM HOSPITAL | PHOENIX, AZ
Case Manager | 2005-2006
- Assumed full responsibility in overseeing utilization review as well as discharge planning and coordination for a variety of patient settings in a large metropolitan medical center.
- Conferred with physicians, family members, insurance carriers, and alternative levels of care personnel regarding patient care planning and therapy modalities to ensure provision of ongoing treatment to patient in order to expedite discharge from acute care setting
ABC HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER | KANSAS CITY, MO
Case Manager | 2002-2004
- Managed the utilization review along with discharge planning and coordination for different patient settings in a large metropolitan medical center.
- Provided continuing treatment to ensure patient’s discharge from acute care setting; coordinated patient care and therapy modalities planning with physicians, family members, insurance carriers, and alternative level of care personnel.
CDE UNITY CHURCH | PHOENIX, AZ
Senior Minister | 2005-2007
EFG HOSPICE | PALM DESERT, CA
Case Manager | 2000-2001
HIJ HEALTH CARE | LAKE SUCCESS, NY
Regional Director Clinical Manager | 1997-1998
KLM HEALTHCARE | SPOKANE, WA
Infusion Manager | 1994-1996
NOPQ HEALTHCARE | SAN MATEO, CA
Division Manager | 1991-1993
QRS CONCEPTS, INC. | SAN FRANCISCO, CA
President | 1983-1990
EDUCATION AND OTHER CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Management (2002)
OPQ UNIVERSITY KANSAS CITY | OTTAWA, KS
Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (Registered Nurse)
RST COLLEGE | WEST MIFFLIN, PA
Ordained Unity Minister (2004)
UVW INSTITUTE | LEE’S SUMMIT, MO
Ordained Minister for both internal church community and the external community
Volunteer, Local Public Broadcasting Station | Jimmy Moyer Foundation Camp Erin