Senior Account Manager Resume Sample
Senior Account Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Senior Account Manager
Well accomplished, results-oriented, and highly effective professional, offering comprehensive experience in sales and management within a fast-paced corporate atmosphere. Adept at combining professional development and expertise, with a methodical and level-headed approach to meet the challenges faced by today’s sales and technical industry. Articulate and outstanding leader, with well-defined interpersonal skills and powerful communication, problem solving, and negotiation aptitude. Highly enthusiastic and eager to proactively administer long-term success of sales
management capacity in all fields of endeavor.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Sales and Business Planning
- Sales Management
- Marketing and Online Advertisement
- Territory and Account Development
- Revenue and Profit Growth
- Client Relations and Negotiation
- Customer and Personal Service
- Management and Supervision
- Training and Development
- Leadership and Team Building
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER, Aug 2006-Present
Lmn Company, Melville, NY
Consistently maintain top level billing accounts, such as adding new products, increase expense, resolving customer conflicts, mentoring on new and innovative ways to generate more business, and reducing loss. Provided online advertising through Yellowpages.com (YP.com), Google Adwords, MSN Search, Yahoo Search, and Yahoo Local Behavioral Targeted Display Advertisements, texting programs, direct mail programs, and video advertisements sales. Seek for new business opportunities, leading to overachievement of yearly quota. Serve as member of the Sales Advisory Board, responsible for assessing the best sales practice as well as consulting on the new BETA site for Yellowpages.com. Perform duties as district sales manager (DSM) of New York City office and filled in for the General Sales Manager (GSM) at times. Administer training sessions on daily activities, such as best sales practices, SOLO entering, and on system operations.
- Honored as CEO award winner in 2008, ranking 3rd in the Premise Group 1 with a total of $429,450 net count revenue; achieved a five-year achievement award.
- Currently at number 1 rank in sales net across SAM channel with positive 7.3% sales net.
- Oversaw billing accounts ranging from $6000 to $200,000 annually as well as a 1.5 million assignment that consisted of approximately 70 customers billing monthly and signed to yearly program commitments.
- Established solid reputation by earning fast track job promotions from sales representative to senior media consultant (SMC)/ senior account manager (SAM), outperforming other colleagues in the company.
- Greatly influenced the growth and improvement of New York market in New York City and Long Island and assisted office growth throughout the country.
- Achieved numerous outstanding retention and renewal rate awards.
- Successfully reduced revenue cancellation, produced directive and creative advertising campaigns on behalf of the advertisers, improved customer spending, exposed customers to the newest product offerings and prospected new customers.
P-2 PREMISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Jun 2001-Aug 2006
Opq Company, East Meadow, NY
Pioneered advertising programs in conformance to customer’s goals, such as Yellow Page print and Internet-based advertising. Established print advertisements and websites by coordinating with customer and company artists. Prospected for new clients through phone calls and discussions to Nassau, Suffolk and Queens markets. Consistently met publication deadlines monthly all throughout New York Metro area.
- Boosted larger priority accounts ranging from $30,000 to $75,000 billing per year and per account.
- Established reputation for exceptional customer service and outstanding sales as reflected in ranking as one of the top representatives in the territory annually for five years.
- Acknowledged many times by Verizon – awarded Top Sales Net, Top New Business, Top Internet Sales, Top Retention and Top New Product Sales, while maintaining less than .05% error rate.
- Chosen to attend the Verizon’s Top Gun Internet Program and Mentor Program.
STOCKBROKER/ FINANCIAL PLANNER, Jan 1994-Jun 2001
Qrs Company, Jericho, NY
Functioned as stockbroker for different firms, which included Gruntal Securities, Sharpe Capital, Dalton Kent Securities, Advance Planning Inc., and Duke & Company. Performed new client prospecting both domestically and internationally, with an average of 200 to 300 calls daily. Supervised and conducted trainings to representatives and newly hired personnel, applying for Series 7, 63 and 24 licenses (Stockbroker training).
- Administered seven figure investment portfolios for clients having integration of long and short-term securities.
- Aggressively penetrated new markets and constructed assets under management, maintaining existing accounts.
EDUCATION / CREDENTIALS
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN AVIATION MANAGEMENT
STU University, Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY
COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENT PILOT LICENSE
American Flyers, Bohemia, NY
Google Adwords | STRATEGIC LOCAL AMBASSADOR * Yahoo! Inc.