Social Media Expert Resume Sample
Social Media Expert Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
High-powered executive with a results-focused career and outstanding achievement in internet media advertisement, sales cycle management, and marketing operations, along with customer service and event coordination expertise. Analytical and hands-on leader, with thorough knowledge of principles and practices involved in new business development, product creation, media, and advertisement. Possess metric-driven decision-making capabilities that successfully penetrate new markets, capture market share, and accelerate revenue growth. Skilled at managing overall aspects of promotional, marketing, and advertising activities at IMM Interactive, with proven adeptness in conducting market research, developing advertisement strategies, and facilitating organizational public relations toward attainment of corporate goals and objectives.
- Proficient in directing all media buying on social and media websites to drive acquisitions while expanding consumer awareness.
- Ability to increase sales/leads and improve web product’s brand awareness through creation and execution of full blown campaigns, in collaboration with design and IT teams.
- Expert at identifying product requirement and formulating innovative ideas, combined with competency in determining and analyzing competitive threats to new and existing business. Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills necessary in developing long-lasting business relationships at all levels.
- Creative Innovation and Design
- Web Media Purchasing
- Marketing Campaigns and Promotions
- New Business Development/Market Growth
- Product Launch and Rebranding
- Press Release and Media Relations
- Account Strategy Execution
- Project Management and Completion
- Customer Service and Relations
- Leadership, Training, and Team Collaboration
Company Lmn, Woodbury, NY
DIRECTOR OF MEDIA PLACEMENT AND BUYING – EXPERTISE IN SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
- Utilize leadership and best management practices in the development and implementation of full detailed training manual on how to purchase media specializing in social media on the web to turn a profit.
- Determine staffing requirements; hire, interview, and recruit members for the newly created division. Meticulously manage the creation and completion of profit and loss statement.
- Closely supervised and monitored sales team that was responsible for the daily deal site Social Steals as well as site maintenance and execution.
- Played a key role in the establishment of media buying division at IMM Interactive from the ground up through presenting innovative ideas to the president, enabling budget allocation to start the division.
- Drove the attainment of business profitability by 67% through implementation of astute ways to initiate marketing and sales that increased overall productivity.
- Served as major contributor in generating more than $950K for the IMM Interactive through effective supervision and guidance to media team.
- Led the successful creation and promotion of a daily deal site called www.socialsteals.com.
- Directed and coordinated the site development and the entire marketing launch on Google, generating more than 500K consumers and current members of social steals.
Company Nop, Woodbury, NY
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
- Develop productive working relationships with the Chief Marketing Officer and President by providing weekly updates and status of marketing operations.
- Coordinate and facilitate trade shows, including booth space amenities, staff accommodations, and client events, such as parties and dinners with a $200K budget.
- Ensure organizational polices and goals in supervising Affiliate Manager Staff, including performance, development, coaching, direction, and workload prioritization.
- Execute creativity and innovative approach in directing web directors, copywriters, and production artists on all web advertisement initiatives.
- Contribute in rebranding and upgrading several product offerings in collaboration with the sales, consulting, and design team.
- Apply dynamic leadership skills in supervising more than 15 employees.
- Handled and completed multiple projects accurately and in a timely manner, resulting in strategic business development and achievement of other organizational objectives.
- Successfully increased return-on-investment and enhanced market penetration through design and development of customer-driven marketing programs.
- Leveraged superior management capacities in product creation and development to be sold on the Internet; worked collaboratively with various departments, such as cream manufacturers to complete the product, design team to develop labels, logos, websites, and copy team to write scripts for customer service center to field calls, bringing a significant $4M in additional revenue for the company.
PRIVATE CLIENT GROUP MANAGER – MANAGEMENT EXCLUSIVELY OF TOP CLIENTELE
- Managed the delegation of daily responsibilities to newly appointed team members.
- Provided keen oversight in administering accounts, which resulted in retention and augmentation of main revenue of the organization.
- Orchestrated and identified exclusive deals for top clients and advertisers.
- Exemplified distinctive sales and marketing leadership and was regarded for 70% contribution in company’s total profit.
- Generated $900K in additional revenue by prospecting and capturing more than 100 new clients.
- Interfaced and regularly communicated with clients to formulate strategic plans to support the membership’s development within private client group division.
SENIOR AFFILIATE ACCOUNT MANAGER – MANAGEMENT OF CLIENTS AND AFFILIATE MANAGERS
- Broadened new affiliate account managers’ knowledge and skills by providing effectual training and direction.
- Supported new affiliate managers in establishing client base while managing existing clients.
- Served as liaison between clients and advertisers in identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Executed company profitability through frequent collaboration with team to discuss and develop new business strategies.
AFFILIATE ACCOUNT MANAGER – DIRECT CLIENT RELATIONS
- Built and fostered strong customer relations through strategy discussion in order to generate revenue.
- Determined which product to promote based on current industry trends.
- Regularly participated and involved in industry trade show events and conducted personal meetings with clients.
- Recognized for overall success and notable performance; regarded as the first employee of IMM Interactive to receive the Affiliate Manager of the Year Award.
CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR – AFFILIATE MANAGER STAFF SUPPORT
- Demonstrated and utilized expertise in formulating and completing daily company profit and loss statement.
- Maintained ongoing and professional relationships with upper management through establishment and implementation of company-wide process and procedures.
- Conducted thorough analysis to industry trends; designed promotional files and distributed to clients.
- Delivered excellent customer service and ensured total satisfaction by providing daily financial and creative assets to customers.
XYZ University, West Hartford, CT | 2005
Bachelor of Arts in Business and Communications, Minor in Marketing (GPA: 3.7)
Coursework: Dale Carnegie Leadership Advantage Program
Coursework: Negotiate To Win Instructed By New York Times Best Selling Author Jim Thomas
- Member, American Marketing Association, University of Harford Chapter
- Member, Fraternal Organization Sigma Delta Tau
- Microsoft Office Application: Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Company Proprietary System E Media Track, Direct Track, Linktrust, Lead Management System, and Nielsen Online Trends System