Social Media Producer Resume Sample
Social Media Producer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Proactive, flexible, and highly organized professional with comprehensive years of hands-on experience in broadcast news production, social media marketing, and large-scale event production. Innovative in both traditional and emerging media, with the ability to integrate brand messages across multiple platforms (broadcast, e-mails, and social network). Audience-focused; interested in pursuing a challenging career that would offer the opportunity to effectively utilize knowledge and skills in marketing; sales; online, social media, and production management; client relationship building; and communication development.
- Exceptional analytical, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills; expert at building top-producing relationships with customers and business partners.
- Proficiency in translating consumer research and customer business goals to build online/offline content that increases traffic and maximizes investment to reach the most relevant audience.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as exceptional talent in planning, decision-making, and problem solving.
- In-depth knowledge in establishing, planning, and executing broadcast production, strategic marketing plans, resources, and programs within budget.
- Capability in working well under pressure while adjusting rapidly to new and challenging situations to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Extensive media contacts.
COMPANY XYZ, PARSIPPANY, NJ
Marketing Producer/Social Media Producer | 2011-Present
Collaborate and assist with all aspects of planning, development, and execution of social media strategies, initiatives, and content targeted to women consumers. Conduct research regarding industry competition to refine and strengthen marketing techniques.
- Develop concepts, craft scripts, and produce packages for targeted customers and blogger communities.
- Lead and supervise camera crews and talent to ensure the delivery of the product as prescribed, on time and within budget.
- Market and promote the consumer brand by effectively utilizing broad media contacts.
- Manage and maintain corporate brand along social media platforms.
COMPANY WXY, ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ
Senior Producer | 2010
Provided expert oversight in all aspects of production, including a team of producers, researchers, and editors to develop a series of five, one-hour programs, entitled Executive Vision. Maintained constant coordination with the senior executive producer to ensure the series efficiently achieved the criteria of the corporate sponsors.
- Played a pivotal role in the development and scripting of each hour, including the producing of “live to tape” shows and post production.
- Partnered with the series director to create a dynamic and engaging look for the series.
- Secured and maintained positive CNBC image by building and maintaining working guest relationships.
- Collaborated with the Development, Promotion, and Online teams to market the series across all platforms.
COMPANY UVW, NEW YORK, NY
Coordinating Segment Producer | 2010
Coordinated and was critically involved in the overall production of the first annual women’s conference entitled Women in the World: Stories and Solutions hosted by Tina Brown and The Daily Beast.
- Researched and scripted interviews for the host, guest anchors and key newsmakers.
- Worked closely with the executive producer to ensure dynamic and compelling editorial content for the two-day event.
- Served as the liaison between the editorial, technical and event production staff.
COMPANY RSTU, NEW YORK, NY
Producer Special Events Unit/CBS National Desk Planning Editor | 2002-2010
Demonstrated working knowledge in executing all aspects of live television coverage. Functioned as planning editor and held responsible in overseeing news items and “look ahead” news stories that may be appropriate for The CBS Evening News with Katie Couric.
- Produced live events for the CBS News anchor and was involved in numerous live-television news events, including the Haiti earthquake, Hurricane Katrina, Election 2000 through 2008, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and September 11th.
- Provided daily research to the CBS Evening News anchor about the news stories of the day as well as, developing news stories and news trends.
- Built and maintained strong relationships between CBS News and key industries to ensure timely and accurate news coverage and stories.
- Booked prominent newsmakers and guests to appear on CBS News broadcasts.
Coordinating Producer (Election 2010) | 2000-2002
Directed and produced all strategic and logistical planning for CBS News election coverage and programming for broadcasts, including The CBS Evening News, The Early Show, and CBS Sunday Morning.
- Functioned as an editorial contact between CBS News and the Gore and Bush campaigns.
- Established and maintained relationships between CBS News and various Senatorial and House campaigns.
- Researched political trends and history to be used in CBS Evening News stories.
- Managed and assigned CBS News editorial newsgathering assets covering the 2000 election cycle.
Associate Producer/Unit Manager, CBS REPORTS / DOCUMENTARY UNIT, NEW YORK, NY
Production Coordinator / Unit Manager, EYE TO EYE WITH BRYANT GUMBEL, NEW YORK, NY
Production Coordinator/Unit Manager, CBS NEWS SPECIALS, NEW YORK, NY
Unit Manager/Field Production Coordinator, 60 MINUTES, NEW YORK, NY
Associate, CBS NEWS ACCOUNTING, NEW YORK, NY
Loan Training Program Associate, BANK OF SAN FRANCISCO, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Bachelor of Science in Journalism, ABC UNIVERSITY, EUGENE, OR