Staff Pharmacist Resume Sample
Staff Pharmacist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
PHARMACY MANAGER/STAFF PHARMACIST
Diligent, seasoned, and highly accomplished Pharmacy Management Professional and Certified Immunizer. Possess more than 18 years of retail pharmacy experience and hands-on leadership expertise in directing operations, maximizing sales/revenue, and boosting profitability while improving service operations. Equipped with thorough familiarity in various areas of retail and hospital-based pharmacy programs. Proven adeptness in supervising and providing patient care to diverse patients utilizing extensive pharmaceutical background. Armed with strategic planning and operations-management skills, combined with capabilities to identify organizational requirements and develop practical solutions toward attainment of goals and objectives. Expert at establishing and cultivating long-term quality relations with customers and other health care professionals through fulfillment of needs and specifications. Articulate communicator in English with basic knowledge of the French language, coupled with polished interpersonal skills, impeccable ethics, and integrity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Pharmaceutical Principles and Procedures
- Drug Prescription and Appropriate Application
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Terms
- Proper Medication and Accurate Dosage
- General and Operations Management
- Regulatory Compliance and Standards
- Customer, Patient, Physician Relations
- Leadership, Training, and Teambuilding
- Applied leadership skills and best management practices in supervising the retail pharmacy staff while conducting inventory control.
- Ensured consistent implementation of quality assurance and medication therapy management programs.
- Exemplified commitment in sharing knowledge and facilitating training to staff to further hone their knowledge and skills in pharmaceutical operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting scheduling and records management, adhering to licensure regulations and procedures.
- Played a key role in the development and completion of pharmacy-based immunization program at pharmacy level.
- Rendered exemplary service in performing diverse tasks, including job rotation among numerous pharmacy satellites to fulfill the position of full-time staff as necessary.
- Coordinated and maintained the delivery of medication therapy to patient population through close collaboration with physicians as well with nursing and pharmacy staff.
- Leveraged familiarity in compounding nuclear tracer and diagnostic medications for delivery to hospital, cardiology, and veterinary practices.
- Formulated, safely stored and maintained chain of custody paths for radio pharmaceuticals through use and disposal.
- Guaranteed NRC and EPA regulations in managing radioactive waste disposal/quarantine.
- Delivered excellent patient service through fulfillment of patients’ needs and addressing their concerns.
- Proactively led and supervised pharmacy students as interns and clerkship rotations at various pharmacies.
- Closely monitored and managed various technicians in duties related to prescription delivery in a fast paced, high-volume setting.
WXYZ PHARMACY, STARKE, FL
PHARMACY MANAGER (2004-2010)
STUV HOSPITAL, UNIVERSITY OF FGH, GAINESVILLE, FL
STAFF PHARMACIST, PRN (2002-2004)
CDE PHARMACY SERVICES, GAINESVILLE, FL
NUCLEAR PHARMACIST, STAFF (2000-2002)
OPQR PHARMACY, FERNANDINA BEACH AND GAINESVILLE, FL
ASSISTANT PHARMACY MANAGER (1993-2000)
Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) (with honors), GPA: 3.6/4.0
UNIVERSITY OF FGH COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, GAINESVILLE, FL
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Minor in Chemistry (cum laude), GPA: 3.7/4.0
LMN UNIVERSITY, BATON ROUGE, USA
Nuclear Pharmacy Certificate Program; The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy,
Columbus, ACPE Certificate Program #049-0002 Graduate, BCNP | 2001
APha Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Certificate Program Certification | 2010
APha Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate Program, Certified Immunizer, Florida Registry | 2009
American Pharmacists Association (APha)
Florida Pharmacy Association (FPA)
AWARDS AND HONORS
Life Member, Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi (LSU)
Life Member, Phi Beta Kappa (Beta Chapter, LSU)