Systems Engineer Resume Sample
Systems Engineer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly motivated, technically savvy, and multifaceted Information Technology professional, equipped with strong educational background and more than six years of experience in technical management, computer operations, and customer service. Interested in pursuing a position within expansive workforce organization to effectively utilize knowledge, skills, and leadership expertise. Thrive in high-performance technology solution installations, successful test environments creation, and accurate technical documentation. Show verifiable strengths in implementing and improving work procedures and increasing productivity and profitability. Strong and decisive individual armed with superior analytical, interpersonal, organizational, planning, and projecting skills. Extremely capable for surpassing all expectations and rendering optimum level of service regardless of time constraints or special considerations. Well-versed in generating high-quality solutions that enhance efficiency of business and IT operations.
- Technology Needs Analysis
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Project Management and Operations
- Product Installation and System Security
- Visual and Language Programming
- Database Management and Design
- Networking Principles and Procedures
- Process and Productivity Improvement
- Customer Service and Relations
- Strategic Business Planning and Development
Access ▪ C ▪ C++ ▪ Java ▪ SQL ▪ VB.NET ▪ Concepts including ERP, Oracle
ABC University ▪ Chicago, IL
Master of Science in Information Systems, with Concentration in IT Project Management (GPA: 3.6/4.0), 2003
CDE University ▪ Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (GPA: 3.4/4.0), 2001
Computer Support Specialist, Chicago, IL | 2004–2010
- Render technical support and assistance to clients to resolve and identify computer issues and concerns.
- Manage the preparation and arrangement of equipment for employee use; check and ensure proper installation of cable, operating system, and appropriate software.
- Proficiently handle the documentation of daily data communication transactions, problems, and installation activities.
- Function as help desk technician; courteously answer and handle phone calls/e-mails from people with software and hardware problems.
- Assist technicians in troubleshooting major hardware and software problems of defective product to vendors.
- Established and cultivated rapport with clients through addressing their needs and concerns and providing information about the products and services that the company offers.
- Provided effectual training to clients to utilize system and applications related to job functions, which broadened their skills and maximized workflow operations.
- Efficiently analyzed and determined operational issues in the client computer systems resulting in total customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Assistant Retail Sales Operations, Verizon Wireless ▪ CIty, State| 1999–2004
Senior Assistant Manager, Blockbuster Video ▪City, State | 1998
Manager, Pizza Hut ▪ City, State | 1993–1997
Alpha Beta Gamma International Business Honor Society ▪ Association of Information Technology Professionals