Wine Consultant Resume Sample
Wine Consultant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Results-driven and self-motivated sales representative offering extensive years of experience in boosting organizational profitability and performance through high-impact sales within the wine industry. Powered with proven record of increasing sales, market share, and profits while outperforming competition. Knowledgeable of sales techniques, strategies for building a strong client base and systems that foster customer satisfaction. Equipped with outstanding ideation, analytical, and leadership abilities; able to motivate team members to achieve or exceed goal. Motivated self-starter and cooperative leader and team player, with outstanding ability to comfortably converse with various individuals and groups. Articulate communicator and problem solver possessing the initiative to meet the demands of ambitious company objectives. Exemplified knowledge in planning and implementing strategies and processes to secure the best value and continuous improvement on behalf of client. Armed with extensive travel experience across Italy, Argentina, Chile, and Greece as well as throughout the state of California (Napa Valley, Sonoma, and Paso Robles).
- Contract Negotiation
- Strategic Sales and Business Planning
- Sales and Revenue Generation
- New Business Development
- Account Relationship Management
- Profit Building and Sales Growth
- Territory Expansion and Maintenance
- Leadership and Team Building
ABC COMPANY, MONTVALE, NJ
Sales and Wine Consultant (South Jersey) | 2005-Present
- Play a lead role in overseeing all accounts; create and maintain all on- and off-premise accounts.
- Develop and cultivate positive working relationship with all customers, showing and letting them taste all new products for wines and spirits.
- Organize shelf arrangement on all existing products; conduct in-store tastings and educational seminars.
- Perform wine list consultation and writing and rewriting wine list for both existing and new restaurant account.
- Earned recognition as Rookie of the Year Sales Representative in 2006.
- Successfully attained all sales dollar goals and large percentage of individual case goal brands annually.
- Consistently ranked as top sales representative and currently the top producing sales representative with $2.9M in sales within the division.
- Gained distinction as the top producer in all division-focused projects in 2010.
- Remarkably expanded territory sales from $1.2M to $2.9M from 2006-2010.
DEF COMPANY, TOMS RIVER, NJ
General Manager | 1994-2005
- Rendered direct management of the entire daily operations of the store, including opening and closing as well as ordering inventory.
- Ensured excellent customer relations; proper staff scheduling; as well as daily, weekly, and monthly recordkeeping.
Coursework in Business Management (2004-2005)
GHI COLLEGE, TOMS RIVER, NJ
Various Fundraising Events (Wine Tasting)
Earth Day Local Beach Clean Ups