Agricultural Land Specialist
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Seasoned, results-driven, and versatile professional with extensive years of hands-on experience in operational aspects of farm and production agriculture. Interested in pursuing an opportunity to utilize proven strengths in land and asset management, harvest operations, personnel supervision, budgetary and financial management, and precision agriculture. Comfortable at working independently or as part of a team within competitive environments.
- Proficiency in applying innovative methods, procedures, and systems in solving problems.
- Proven expertise in controlling growth management, motivating staff, and boosting productivity and employees’ morale through exceptional work ethic and people skills.
- Profound ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with essential job functions.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as customer relationship adeptness and managerial skills.
TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE, SUGARLAND, TX
State Program Administrator for Prison System
Harvesting Operations | 2016-Present
Administer the entire harvest operations, security, assets, and office management within the system. Monitor inventory of all parts to identify parts that need to be replenished, ensure their availability, and avoid major downtime.
- Initially served as maintenance supervisor II; progressed to department head in less than a year, overseeing budget preparation, implementation, and bookkeeping; and promoted to state program administrator.
COMPANY LMN, EL CAMPO, TX
Owner-Operator | 1995-2015
Assumed full responsibility in overseeing all facets of day-to-day farming operations, which included farming 1800 acres of cotton and 400 acres of rice on leased land, as well as identifying and correcting problems to ensure that the farm runs efficiently and profitably. Worked closely with 23 clients on year-round farm management.
- Served as independent certified crop adviser, fostering farm management services in all aspects of farm activities that specializes in cotton, corn, soybeans, milo, rice, wheat, and tuft-grass.
- Efficiently contributed in agriculture ventures from soil analysis to marketing options.
Sales Representative, COMPANY NOP, EL CAMPO, TX
Field Foreman, COMPANY PQR, EL CAMPO, TX
EDUCATION AND LICENSE
Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics, Texas
RST University, College Station, TX
Licensed under the Texas Board of Insurance
National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants
Texas Association of Ag-Consultants