Certified Property Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Dedicated, hardworking, and accomplished professional, offering extensive years of experience and track record of success in all aspects of property management, real estate, and sales and marketing operations. Equipped with proven background in various types of projects, including take-overs, lease-ups, rehabilitation, bond programs, and rent control; as well as affordable housing, low modes, condominium conversions, conventional properties, and historical preservation properties. Adept at exemplifying strong management and leadership skills in directing and maintaining multimillion family residential units. Armed with metric-driven decision-making capabilities that successfully penetrate new markets, capture market share, and accelerate revenue growth. Skilled at motivating and fostering teamwork, as well as initiating procedures and innovative solutions toward business profitability and operational efficiencies.
- Played an integral role in maintaining delinquency levels at 1% or less, while generating 97% penetration of utility reimbursement income (RUBS).
- Drove attainment of business profitability by maintaining positive net operating income by 8% or higher over budget.
- Generated profitable gains for property and area business by directing and training team members on promoting local business.
- Spearheaded the achievement of management objectives in customer service and financial growth.
- Earned recognition for notable performance, awarded as Manager of the Year for BRE Properties 2010.
- Successfully increased organizational revenue by 95% through retention of high occupancy.
Organizational Administration and Financial Management
- Utilized innovative skills in designing and creating yearly business plan based on description of property, sub-market, and county trends.
- Expertly developed and executed sound financial management practices and compliance in collaboration with customers.
- Spearheaded the accurate creation and completion of yearly budgets.
- Directed strategic efforts in providing zero collection balances for more than 90 days.
Sales and Marketing Operations
- Resourcefully planned, created, and orchestrated marketing ideas, promotions, and activities.
- Coordinated strategic execution in developing and enforcing Value-Added Program without property cost.
Customer Service and Relations
- Successfully managed and implemented change conversion in replacement to property that led in reduction of disruption and customer complaints.
- Delivered excellent customer service and ensured total satisfaction by promptly addressing and resolving customer needs and concerns.
- Applied win-win approach in negotiating, communicating, and working with clients and diverse individuals.
Leadership, Training, and Team Collaboration
- Displayed unsurpassed leadership and guidance in overseeing and developing loyal team players who received various awards and recognitions, broadening their knowledge and skills on taking initiatives through effectual training and supervision.
- Effectively led, handled, and motivated all sales team members, resulting in achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Proactively participated in various professional organizations such as, CAA and Chamber of Commerce.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
Klmn Realty | Palmdale, CA
Real Estate Agent | 2016–2018
Bcde Realtors | Venice, CA
Real Estate Agent | 2014–2017
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Bcd Properties | Northridge, CA
Senior Community Manager | 2017–2018
Abc Residential | Woodland Hills, CA
Lease Up Community Manager | 2015–2016
Bcd Properties | Pasadena, CA
Lease Up Community Manager | 2014–2015
Pqrs Company | Los Angeles, CA
Regional Marketing Director | 2014
Fgh Properties Inc. | Los Angeles, CA
Property Manager | 2012–2015
Ghi Residential | Houston, TX
Property Manager | 2009–2012
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Associate of Science in Business Management
TUV School of Business | Houston, TX
California Real Estate Sales License, 2014
Local Member, Chamber of Commerce
Local Member, The Historical Society
Property Management Software: Yardi and OPS Technology
Microsoft Office Suite