Chief of Police Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Policing ● Security Work ● Dispatching ● Event Security ● Administrative Management
Highly reliable, self-motivated, and versatile security professional with more than 26 years of combined experience in security work, management, human resources, telecommunications, and administrative work within stressful and challenging work environments. Adept at producing quality outputs regardless of the degree of difficulty of the assignment. Demonstrated praiseworthy professional records, receiving honors and exceeding expectations in job knowledge and dependability on task assignments.
- Possess strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills; able to deal effectively with diverse individuals and provide necessary coaching to staff, along with performing tasks with accuracy and within set deadlines.
- Adapt quickly to new systems and methods, utilizing sound decision-making skills in executing critical decisions under pressure.
- Consistently maintained professionalism and excellent work ethic, along with maintaining confidentiality in handling materials and information.
- Proficient in computer skills, particularly NCIC and AFID computer operations.
- Seasoned officer having performed police functions for more than 26 years, including detective work, large event crowd control, traffic control, video surveillance, and dispatching.
- Experienced in providing security during production for movies including Billy Bathgate, The Preacher’s Wife, Lean on Me and Cadillac records along with several music videos.
- Proven integrity and strong work ethic in handling confidential information; possess well-honed research and problem-solving skills, utilized in solving crimes in a prompt manner.
- Established credibility in effective confrontation, interviewing, and interacting with individuals from diverse backgrounds, obtaining crucial information to solve problems and find solutions.
- Utilized superior leadership skills to provide expert direction, guidance, and coaching from 10 up to 70 employees in diverse work environments, including machine operation shop and police department.
- Ensured that all standard policies are complied with and safety of employees is upheld while maintaining smooth operations.
- Entrusted to handle and administer a $3M off-site construction of a new communications division.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail in scheduling, staff hiring, payroll, handling equipment maintenance and inventory.
- Coordinated all activities to provide administrative and communication support for the planning, research, and communications divisions serving as the Chief of Police Administrative assistant.
Detective/911 Dispatcher/Chief of Police Administrative Assistant | Police Department ▪ City, State
Assistant Manager/Maintenance Personnel| Xyz Company ▪ Fairlawn, NJ
Shop Foreman/ Machine Operator | Abc Company.▪ Saddlebrook, NJ
Firearms Training: 1993-2018 w SWAT Training: 2018 w Traffic Management: 2013 w FBI Advanced Terrorism Training: 2010, 2011, 2012 Sexual Harassment Training: 2006, 2007, 2008 w Defensive Driving Class: 2003-2008 w Advanced Management Training: 2006 w FBI Advanced Criminal and Homicide Training: 2003
APCO 911 Training: 2003 w Verbal Judo: 2002 w Police Academy: 1994
Chief Medal of Honor w (2) Chief Medal of Merit w Mayors Medal of Honor w (3) New Jersey State PBA Merit Award Italian American Police Officers Award of Merit w New Jersey Honor Legion Medal of Honor w New York City Medal of Honor
PBA Local 1 | PBA Local 400 | New Jersey State Honor Legion | New York City Honor Legion | Italian American Police Officers Associations | Paterson New Jersey | PAL | Wayne New Jersey PAL | Paterson New Jersey Health Clinic