Customer Care Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Customer Care Manager
New Business Development | Revenue Growth and Retention | Customer Service and Relations | Sales Cycle Management | Account Strategy and Execution | Process and Productivity Improvement | Leadership, Supervision, and Team Building
Top-producing, highly accomplished, and performance-driven professional, with comprehensive years of experience and verifiable achievements in all aspects of customer service, sales operations, and business development. Equipped with in-depth knowledge in conceptualizing and developing customer access strategy. Possess strong management and leadership distinctions, coupled with exceptional analytical, organizational, team building, and planning skills. Expert in penetrating new territory/client base, capturing market share, and accelerating revenue growth. Experienced in establishing relationships with diverse customer base, maximizing sales opportunities, and exuding a professional sales image. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
ABCD Enterprises / Manheim— Atlanta, GA, USA
Manager of Customer Care (2016–Present)
Leverage expertise as an operational leader, responsible for directing and managing the entire facets of inbound contact center operations. Provide strong leadership in supervising cross-functional teams and employees. Conceptualize and adopt innovative ideas in designing, implementing, and managing a disaster recovery and business continuity program used by 95% of the team. Direct strategic efforts, reconstructing organization from a silo into a multi-product model to support shifting entities.
- Motivated employees to perform at high efficiency levels by creating and enforcing a new quarterly incentive program to reward top performers, where 80% was concentrated on quality assurance program.
- Drove the attainment of business profitability through implementation of a telecommunicating program, which provided flexible working location for employees, conserved energy, protected environment, and boosted individual productivity by 25%.
- Rendered unparalleled service in streamlining audio and video restoration from 15 to less than 3 minutes through reconfiguration of team structure for Simulcast.
- Managed the consolidation of contracts under one vendor, resulting in significant reduction of operating expenses by approximately $500K.
- Developed best practices initiatives to execute virtual sales from home office in scenarios where auction locations were not accessible.
- Improved first call resolution by 97% through employment of incomparable innovative skills in developing and implementing best techniques to identify call completion rate.
Supervisor of Customer Care (2015–2016)
Demonstrated commitment in goal-setting, coaching, support, team building, and initiatives implementation toward operational proficiency and overall productivity. Directed and coordinated the organizational contact center. Played an integral role in enforcing standards and procedures, which included design and implementation of tools, resulting in identification and collection of metrics and key performance indicators for executives.
- Provided keen oversight in administering metrics and KPIs to evaluate the success of the contact center; regarded as the driving force in meeting and surpassing key areas, such as first call resolution, average speed of answer, and abandonment rate.
- Served as key innovator in the creation and execution of a high quality assurance program, which resulted in optimization of customer experience.
- Utilized Erlang-C formula in calculating probability of a queuing system that led in efficient scheduling for optimum phone coverage.
Customer Care Coordinator (2013–2014)
Courteously handled and answered inbound calls while providing first-class resolution. Exemplified technical expertise in providing software and hardware support on various applications. Effectively liaised between contact center and all other support groups.
- Broadened skills and knowledge of new staff members on individual, team, and organizational goals through effectual training and supervision.
DEFG Financial— Atlanta, GA, USA
Bilingual Customer Care Associate (2013)
Strategically identified and resolved complex issues by conducting field questions from customers and business partners. Developed productive relationships with various individuals by coordinating with multiple departments on escalated issues. Led and facilitated training program for new hires.
- Served as major contributor in achieving and surpassing quality assurance measurements.
GHIJ Automotive / Riverside Nissan— Tulsa, OK, USA
Sales Consultant (2012– 2013)
Demonstrated strategic sales and marketing expertise in selling new and used cars. Initiated, established, and cultivated long-term quality relationship with customers through fulfillment of clients’ needs and specifications; matched customer interests and requirements to various Nissan models. Interfaced and regularly communicated with customers by presenting vehicle features and capabilities as well as explaining services and warranties. Delivered excellent customer service and ensured total satisfaction by promptly addressing customer needs and concerns; generated referrals and repeat business.
- Successfully augmented organizational revenue through strategic planning and new business opportunity identification and capturing.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines—Caracas, Venezuela
Account Manager (2007– 2012)
Managed the successful integration of contact center for Venezuela while removing GSAs to a centralized structured through reconstruction of sales organization.
- Served as major contributor in increasing revenue per available seat through execution of revenue management solutions; guaranteed $4.2M air fare.
- Contributed in generating and developing more than $250K accounts annually through creation and establishment of a proof of concept business plan.
- Recognized for notable performance in meeting and obtaining sales quotas for two consecutive years.
Master of Business Administration, Concentration in Global Management: Ongoing
NOPQ University | Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Science in Business, Concentration in e-Business: 2009
NOPQ University | Atlanta, GA
Lean Six Green Belt (2018): Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA, USA
Civil Treatment for Manager (2017)
Principles and Quality of Genuine Leadership (2016)
Project Management (2016)
Managing Performance (2014)
Management Skills for Supervisor (2014): Manheim Auto Auction, Atlanta, GA, USA
Communication for Results (2014): Dialogue WORKS, Atlanta, GA, USA
Commercial Master Class – Sales (2012): KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Sales Training (2011): KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Miami, FL, USA