Customer Service Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Well-accomplished, hard-working professional with comprehensive customer service experience. Equipped with comprehensive knowledge in providing customer care, including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, and customer satisfaction evaluation techniques. Possesses exceptional ability to build long-term productive relationships, resolve complex issues, handle complaints, and win customer loyalty. Extremely efficient in fast-paced and stressful situations. Technically proficient in all types of company databases; armed with powerful communication, presentation, and management skills. Acknowledged for unwavering commitment in providing exceptional customer service and professional excellence. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), with working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Operations
- Customer-Driven Management
Lead Generator (Temporary Assignment) STU Systems, Spokane, WA | Mar 2018–Apr 2018
- Handled 90 to 100 outbound calls to restore corporate information and increase sales database.
- Played a pivotal role in reaching the 30-day goal of securing 2500 contacts.
Customer Care/ Service & Lead Salesperson | TUV Company, Kona, HI; Silverdale, WA; and Spokane Valley, WA | Jul 2006–May 2017
- Supervised the operation of the floor in a retail wireless location; assured that all customers were greeted within two seconds upon arrival and were signed-in to the check-in system.
- Determined readiness of employees in handling work assignments, and ensured whether the floor was fully stocked with current merchandise.
- Thoroughly inspected complete functionality of wireless demo equipment, merchandising and collateral materials.
- Directed employees about the ongoing Verizon Wireless trainings.
- Functioned as the Lead Salesperson; accomplished all monthly set goals; provided proactive leadership to other salespersons and assumed all managerial duties as well as writing performance reviews.
- Facilities Supervisor |VWX, Inc., Seattle, WA
- Retail Sales Coordinator | WXY Health Products, Inc., Seattle, WA
- Customer Communications Manager, Member Relations Supervisor Ombudsman | XYZ Company., Bellevue, WA
Double Major in Business & Interpersonal Communications and Communication Education
UVW University, Cheney, WA
Participated in various trainings on Facilities Management at the University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Microsoft Project Manager Training | Classes in Microsoft Office Programs
Recognized by Verizon Wireless’ Sullivan Center as the “Best Floor Manager” for the first quarter of 2010
Acknowledged as the Former President of the Christmas for Children Charity sponsored by Thousand Trails