Director of Customer Care Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly consummate, visionary, and multi-talented professional with 14-year career history in streamlining existing business operations, combined with immense skills in implementing pioneering solutions to sustain organization’s competitiveness and enhance market awareness. Dynamic negotiator with well-honed skills in maximizing retail sales and strengthened customer satisfaction rating with no employee increase. Offer unparalleled expertise in developing functional models and employee recognition programs to position company for aggressive expansion. Received recognition for superior performance in utilizing out-of-the-box strategy to improve service excellence, generate outbound retention, and develop Win Back team. Articulate communicator with familiarity in French language. Possess voice talent in corporate phone system, IVR, and promotional and training CDs. Proficient in Blue Pumpkin, Netversant, and Aspect software.
- Operational Streamlining
- Revenue / Profit Growth and Optimization
- Process and Organization Development
- Client Relationship Administration
- Marketing Analysis and Techniques
- Executive Communications and Leadership
- Cost Containment
- Staff Performance Maximization
- Workforce Management
- Conflict Resolution
EFG COMPANY ▪ Lacey, WA
e Director of Customer Care, Multilingual International Call Center and Retail Store | 2014–Present
- Conduct and facilitate hands-on Customer Welcome and Outreach program to immediately expand customer retention. Produce Win Back program focusing on restoration of formerly churned customers.
- Effectively boosted sales through utilization of customer care up-selling strategy.
- Significantly drove service level from single digits to consistently maintaining a standard of 80/20.
- Played a pivotal role in minimizing employee attrition rate through unparalleled guidance, appreciation, and team building.
- Pioneered Live Chat customer contact option, including system and web design, process development, and external and internal communications.
- Provided expert oversight in establishing web migration, from zero order placements online to consistently more than 50%.
- Singlehandedly project-managed all retail, hospitality, and registration aspects of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Annual Convention with approximately 5000 attendees.
- Led the consistent reduction of cost per call from more than $14.00 to under $6.00.
- Received the Kalnitsky award for administering expenses cut back by more than 30% since 2007.
- Revised corporate telecommunications contracts that cut costs by above $150K annually.
FGH Union Telephone ▪ Mountain View, WY
e Director of Customer Care, 11 Retail Stores and Call Center | 2013–2014
- Supervised full spectrum of 11 retail locations operations in Wyoming and Colorado, as well as with customer call center and agent support. Designed a sales and retention training to leverage operations at all retail locations. Initiated and launched Customer Outreach program.
- Consistently captured unseen market opportunities to outperform challenges.
- Augmented 1st call resolution from less than 52% to in excess of 98%, while diminishing cost for each call from $11.02 to $4.86 for every call.
- Minimized customer attrition rate from under 5% to more than 1%.
GHI Communications ▪ Gwinn, MI
e Senior Call Center Manager, Outsourced and Direct (Multi-site) | 2011–2013
- Displayed unsurpassed leadership in managing overall operations of more than 300-seat call center along with two call centers and Bilingual Team. Rendered direct supervision to a telecommunications repair team to strategically resolve local and long distance service trouble issues.
- Maximized the average service level from 4% to 80% within 5 months.
- Executed efficient call handling that trimmed down per call expense from $8.55 to $4.00 for every call.
- Decreased credits by 93% through successful implementation of credit adjustment analysis and process.
- Guaranteed the delivery of first-rate customer care by introducing a call quality model.
HIJ Communications (CLEC) ▪ Las Vegas, NV
e Provisioning Manager ▪ Las Vegas, NV | 2009–2011
- Fostered a cohesive team consisting of order coordinators, provisioners, translations, and switch technicians (DMS500).
- Pioneered a method of process standard, which was incorporated nationally.
- Minimized average days to install from 67 days to 24 days, surpassing a 45-day goal.
- Strengthened the quality of installation from 73% to 97% against corporate objective of 85%.
e Customer Care Manager, San Diego, CA | 2006–2009
- Directed and motivated Care (CSR) and Sales Support (field position) team tasked to operate the newly opened San Diego satellite office.
IJK Manpower Communications (CLEC) ▪ Las Vegas, NV
e Installation and Repair Manager | 2005–2006
- Demonstrated exemplary performance in surpassing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) objective of resolution of 90% in less than 24 hours as well as with corporate objective of 92% of installations.
Covey Leadership Training Classes
Affiliation and Activities
Member, Direct Selling Organization
Co-presenter, DSA Be Connected Conference Dec 2010 – The Distributor Experience, Las Vegas, NV
Tacoma Food Bank Volunteer
read & Roses Volunteer