Entry Level Nurse Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
NURSE AIDE | NURSING ASSISTANT
Focused, hardworking, and results-driven professional, seeking an opportunity to apply dynamic track record in the technical industry within the nursing industry. Competent in pursuing and applying education and expertise in nursing and medical practice and development, with a passion to meet the challenges facing today’s healthcare settings. Emphatic and motivated individual equipped with exceptional interpersonal and client relations skills; able to maintain composure in dealing with emotionally charged, fast-paced, and stressful situations. Fully committed to the highest standard of nursing care and professional excellence.
- Physically fit to meet the demands of nursing assistance duties as a result of successful background in timber cruising and exposure to mechanical and manufacturing settings.
- Honored several times by United States Army – awarded with three Certificates of Achievements for unraveling dedication to duty and a Good Conduct Medal for exemplary behavior, efficiency, and fidelity in active military service.
- Established a reputation for continuous improvement by attaining promotions thrice and outperforming other colleagues.
- Showed a spirit of volunteerism and commitment to the community by participating at Vassar Hockey Association and Vassar Little League as board member and a passionate advocate.
- Health Care System
- Nursing Management/Development
- Human Relations
- Community Outreach Initiatives/Sustainability
- Leadership and Team Building
- Technical Acumen
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
Registered Nurse Program (GPA: 4.0) | Ongoing
Def College Bay City, MI
75-Hour Nurse Aide Training Program | May 2018
Vwx Training Center Bay City, MI
Lmno Harwoods, Lapeer, MI | 2018–Present
Mnop Hardwoods Sterling, MI | 2010–2018
Nopq Design Systems Vassar, MI (Self-employed) | 2008–2010
MECHANICAL DESIGNER, Food and Beverage Equipment
OPQ Engineered Systems Grand Blanc, MI | 1993–2008
MECHANICAL DESIGNER / PRODUCTION MANAGER
ASSISTANT PLANT MANAGER
FIELD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
MACHINE BUILDER / FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
United States Army Bamberg, Germany | St. Charles, LA | 1990-1993
63T/LIGHT VEHICLE MECHANIC