Environmental Planner Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Dynamic, flexible, and outcome-focused professional, with in-depth understanding of the importance of quality service and products. Interested in pursuing a challenging career that would offer the opportunity to effectively utilize knowledge and skills gained from education and work experience. Equipped with solid background in environmental, company, state, local, and federal compliance along with liability control. Versatile professional who adjusts rapidly to new and challenging situations and works well under pressure to meet time-sensitive deadlines. Knowledgeable of operations management, negotiation, and employee motivation to perform diverse functions within the human resources, customer service, hospitality, and administration industries.
Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Studies (2011) | ABC UNIVERSITY, ONLINE
Associate of Arts in Education (1997) | ABC COLLEGE, PETOSKEY, MI
Graduated with High Distinction | Received scholarships from the Women’s and Business Club and James McCune
Member of Phi Theta Kappa, Golden Key International Honour Society, and Alpha Sigma Lambda
Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Training at Wal-Mart
- Oversaw daily store operations and stock merchandise.
- Performed several duties, including rendering first-rate member service, taking specialty orders, and applying standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Carried out human resources duties, including hiring, training, and supervising new associates while managing annual benefit enrollment.
- Fostered a positive and productive team environment.
- Handled the management of inventory and stocking, including the execution of backroom program for the development of annual inventory, utilization, and certification of backroom machinery.
- Proactively worked in promoting safety procedures, emergency management, sustainability, and loss prevention measures in ensuring that daily routines were in compliance with company, state, local, and federal regulations to lessen shrink and drive revenue growth.
- Coordinated daily meetings and served as a liaison between market office and store to identify and analyze company numbers and reports as well as to resolve discrepancies.
- Successfully negotiated contacts with law enforcement, emergency personnel, and other asset protection managers within the city.
- Provided hands-on management of the hardware, toys, and infants section.
- Led several associates in ordering and merchandising products, including inventory preparation and customer service.
COMPANY ABC, TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Deli Processor : 2009-Present
COMPANY CDE, TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Inventory Specialist : 2008-2009
Asset Protection Manager : 2006-2008
Hourly Department Manager : 1999-2006
Volunteer for the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life from 1999 to 2008
Chairperson for the Relay for Life in 2004 for Recruitment
Volunteer for the National Park Service and an Avian Botulism Study
Volunteer for the Friends of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
Monthly donor to the ASPCA, Goodwill, and Women’s Resource Center