Field Engineer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Focus of Interest: Oil and Gas
Detail-oriented, competent, and quality-focused professional, with outstanding knowledge in developing high-performance, cost-effective, and on-time designs. Equipped with solid management capabilities acquired from consistent track record of anticipating consequences of new design, initiating solutions and completing projects according to specifications. Acknowledged for keen ability to improve and increase efficiency, along with in-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and machine development. Known for motivating team members to enhance strategic goals and bottom-line objectives. Quick learner, able to multitask effectively in fast-paced and challenging environments. Adept at handling duties, with a commitment to accomplish tasks while achieving positive results. Expert at identifying appropriate technologies to solve specific business problems and create new business opportunities. Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), AutoCAD, FracCAT, FracCADE, and eRAD.
New and Emerging Technology
Creative Problem Solving
Research and Development
Strategic and Tactical Planning
Root Cause Analysis
Testing and Troubleshooting
Design and Implementation
Abcs SERVICES | MINOT, ND
Field/District Engineer | 2018-PRESENT
- Oversee day-to-day operations within engineering group, customer billing, sand and chemical inventory, job design, frac design, and technical support to customer and field.
- Facilitate training for new engineers, fluid technicians, and chemical technicians.
- Handle all data collection, and arrange and monitor frac systems.
- Define and convey job design and procedure to client.
DE & F’s | ROCK SPRINGS, WY
Field Engineer II | 2016-2017
- Underwent training in laboratory, field, and office for all areas of Frac.
- Worked on customer billing as well as in supervising downhole conditions through computer software.
- Ensured availability of inventory by ordering sand, chemicals, and materials.
- Administered all relevant data recorded, converted, and sent to customers and upper management.
- Maintained quality by regularly performing water testing on all chemicals.
3Pc’s | BIRMINGHAM, AL
Research and Design Engineer/Quality Engineer | 2015-2016
- Effectively minimized customer complaints by implementing an improved way of handling complaints as well as corrective action systems.
- Managed and maintained corrective action report system, while preparing customer presentations concerning quality issues.
- Complied with QS 9000 and ISO 14001 standards while providing assistance to lean manufacturing efforts.
- Rendered support in reducing defect by motivating teams to focus on problem areas.
- Delivered feedback on defect amounts and trends, working in collaboration with domestic and international customers and suppliers in resolving quality issues.
- Consistently adhered to standard test procedures in forming and coordinating PPAP activities.
- Documented relevant data on raw materials and finished products, including product codes and test results.
- Immediately reported problems related to test equipment and processes.
- Performed cleaning and maintaining testing equipment.
- Directly resolved problems in design and installation techniques.
OP – QR CONSTRUCTION | CITY, STATE
Tile Layer/Owner | 2011-2014
- Evaluated staff performance, providing specific and comprehensive feedback on their management and leadership skills as well as the attainment of their respective goal and objectives.
- Worked on various quality control tests and inspections on products, materials, components, and parts at several stages of the production process; ensuring adherence to quality and reliability standards.
- Strictly complied with the programs to avoid as well as eliminate deviations.
- Recommended modifications to existing standards, methods, and procedures.
- Administered appropriate documentation associated with quality assurance tests and inspections.
- Supervised employees on quality improvement efforts along with assisting the production personnel in determining defects, as well as supporting other departments in process and product improvements based on found defects.
- Conducted test on finished products to guarantee compliance with company and customer standards and specifications.
TU – V ENTERPRISES, INC. | INDEPENDENCE, IA
Die Repair Shift Supervisor/Drafter/Designer | 2007-2011
- Directed and coached staff, coordinating and scheduling their work assignments; along with prioritizing tasks to ensure delivery schedules for customers.
- Established and maintained strong client relationships while resolving customer issues.
- Ensured timely completion of all necessary day-to-day paperwork.
- Determined and analyzed problem areas, executing immediate resolutions and continuous tooling improvement to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provided support to various initiatives, including team efforts to meet manufacturing cost goals, as well as for die introduction, predictability, optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Explained manufacturing operational details, such as machines and tools to be used, tasks at hand, feeds and speeds, and cycle times.
- Supervised operational efforts of manufacturing function in conformance with company policies and practices in areas, such as safety, ISO, and regulatory agencies.
- Spearheaded projects at manufacturing facility to drive development in operational capabilities, efficiencies, and quality.
- Performed periodic analyses on existing tooling along with implementing cost-effective replacement tooling as required by the technology.
- Created aluminum extrusion dies on AutoCAD.
- Interfaced with customers to gather ideas or applications.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with Emphasis on Structure (2007)
Graduated summa cum laude
ABCS STATE UNIVERSITY | TEMPE, AZ
Six Sigma Training
Schlumberger Field Engineer Course
Die Repair Training
AutoCAD Operator Quality Sessions
Die Design Classes