Field Service Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Performance-driven and self-motivated professional, offering effective management expertise and progressive leadership practices in human resources, facility design, and construction. Possess immense experience in leading full spectrum of business operations ensuring compliance with state and federal agency guidelines in highly competitive settings. Demonstrate success in completing projects within established timeline that greatly impacted bottom-line results.
Visionary leader with successful track record of success in developing and leading teams that support strategic growth of a company. Equipped with exceptional ability in organizing tasks, increasing efficiency, and obtaining maximum results from limited materials and manpower resources. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interface well with individuals at all levels with diverse cultures and backgrounds within highly stressful and challenging environments. Display proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Power Point), with expertise in Co-Pilot database, the Button 1 and 2 Collaboration Tool for IBM Same Time meetings and for DCO meeting, DISA workspaces Situational Awareness tool, and Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS). Currently hold secret clearance.
- Profit Maximization
- Team Building and Motivation
- Staff Training and Development
- Safety and Compliance
- Strategic and Tactical Planning Performance Improvement
- Organizational Development
- New Business Development
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- Budget Allocation
- Client Relationship Management
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DEFG AGENCY, DISA), FALLS CHURCH, VA
Program Analyst | Deputy Program Manager
- Assess program and budget plan proposals, acquisition plans, and strategic plans to ensure consistency on the entire DISA and DoD goals and objectives.
- Create and submit proposals, recommend program changes, and establish development within the office based on the significant data collected.
- Administer program and contracts management that includes execution and installation of complex systems, service support, and hardware procurement.
- Organize meeting and present directorate division summaries from reports to high level managers within DISA, Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Staff (JS), Combatant Commanders (COCOMS), and other DoD components.
- Act as a property accountability custodian for the Office of Component Acquisition Executive.
- Render IT and administrative support to the component acquisition executive.
- Determine and examine insufficiencies in resource consumption, training, workload, and scheduling; assess deviations from standards, plans, and estimates to identify cause and impact on missions.
- Assume full responsibility in coordinating all logistical aspects of major program and agency-level Component Acquisition Executive (CAE) acquisition events, such as program reviews, decision meetings, and Director’s IPRs.
- Generate and introduce several visual media to present trends, performance status, competency, and associated management information.
- Function as CAE expert in DISA electronic collaboration tools, CAE Assistant IMO, CAE focal point, and subject matter expert for electronic collaboration sessions, and for all internal CAE information technology support.
- Provide assistance in recognizing areas of record documentation and procedures that could be rationalized through coordination and development of methods to operate under the new or revised system.
- Lead the development and execution of management control plans.
- Conduct research and interpret personnel and training regulations, DA Pam’s, Circulars, and OCAE (Office of Component Acquisition Executive) guidance.
- Supervise the management on accountability and legality of operating programs; facilitate training for proper management and accountability of programs.
- Facilitate quarterly trainings on the agency’s premier collaboration tools to new employees and senior level staff.
- Selected and entrusted to formulate all operational process templates to senior leadership.
- Played a pivotal role in ensuring adherence of the entire agency (DISA) for operational “HOW TO” purposes on all operational process.
- Successfully accomplished the first ever 100% Accountable Property Audit for the OCAE Office, which was used as a reference for all existing and forthcoming property accountability procedures in 2009.
CDEF HOMES, RESTON, VA
Senior Construction | Field Supervisor
- Directed site development to secure federal, state, and local regulatory approvals.
- Established and executed regional renovation programs for major developments.
- Spearheaded workflow and activities of various trade contractors in high-production environments.
- Accurately arranged, prepared, and presented exception reports and production schedule, along with daily, weekly, and monthly, production reports.
- Directed all phases of construction and all sub-contractors, while ensuring conformity to corporate policies and procedures.
- Served as company representative, with full authority to carry out all construction contract terms and requirements of the contract documents while complying with company operational procedures.
- Administered and maintained quality checkpoints while performing smooth collaboration with sales, engineering, sub-contractors, and purchasing.
- Worked closely with estimators in analyzing estimates to recognize project and potential problems.
- Attentively responded to pricing and schedule influences as well as in work changes.
- Held accountability in supervising labor, material, and equipment cost to maintain costs within budget.
RSTU HEIGHTS, MIAMI, FL
Senior Construction Supervisor
- Performed hiring, directing, and motivating personnel, subcontractors, and staff engaged in planning and implementing work procedures.
- Educated subordinates and contractors regarding the specifications and company policies for safety regulations implementation.
- Played a leadership role in analyzing and resolving work related problems, which include worker complaints and grievances.
- Organized and supervised activities pertaining to construction, renovation, and maintenance of a construction project in conformity with company policies, documents, and government regulations.
- Administered due diligence responsibilities, such as property inspection, completion of environmental and engineer reports, necessary permits gathering, and building budgets development in accordance with the lender’s loan documents.
- Analyzed building budget and identified scope of work required; formulated a pricing schedule of proposed standards.
- Assessed specifications for plan procedures, start and completion dates, and staffing requirements throughout the phase/division of construction project.
- Regularly inspected property under construction to ensure that work adheres to set specifications, budget, and schedule.
- Held accountability in reviewing and approval all invoices related to the Construction Department to be submitted to regional Accounting Department for processing and payment.
UNITED STATES ARMY, FT. EUSTIS, VA | COLUMBIA, SC | PUERTO RICO
Watercraft | Marine Engineer
- Served and protected the United States and its citizens against foreign and domestic enemies.
- Acted as onboard chief engineer for large army transport watercraft, responsible in supervising all generator services.
- Inspected and maintained all on board systems, including fuel transfer, ballast, pneumatic, cryogenic, and hydrologic systems.
- Assumed full responsibility in managing and operating all procedures for the ship’s reverse osmosis water producing systems.
- Created reports for all engine and generator readings to be reported directly to ship systems.
- Reviewed data and formulated reports for all subordinate engineers within the section.
VWXY WORKWEAR, TUPELO, MS
Supply Chain Management Assistant
FGHIJ AVIATION, TUPELO, MS
Ground Support Technician
ABCD COMPANY, TUPELO, MS
Assembly Line Worker
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, PARIS ISLAND, SC | CHEERY POINT, NC | CAMP LEJEUNE, NC | MILLINGTON, TN, CECIL FIELDS, FL
Mechanical Engineering (2001)
UNITED STATES ARMY WATERCRAFT ENGINEERING SCHOOL
Marine License – Landing Craft Utility (LCU) 2000 Level 10 (2002)
COAST GUARD CERTIFIED TECHNICAL SCHOOL (2001)
Axia College – Online Course (In Progress) Expected Completion date: 2013
AWARDS AND HONORS
DISA Monetary Award for successfully supporting OCAE’s and DISA’s Mission (2010)
Received a Letter of Appreciation from the retired director of OCAE in Support of DISA’s Mission (2008)
Earned Several Monetary Awards for maintaining above average service in the construction industry
Expert Marksman Award – M16 A2 and M203
Army Service Medal
Defense Service Medal-Marines (1st Award) – Desert Storm
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
Action Officers Course
U.S. Army Watercraft Engineering School
GS-0343- Program Analyst, Department of Defense (DoD)
Completion of Acquisition 101 – Defense Acquisition University
McLean Youth Football Team – Head Coach
McLean Little League – Head Coach
Church, Turkey Drive – Volunteer
Church, School Supply Donation – Volunteer
Church, Nursery – Volunteer
Equipment Director – McLean Youth Football