Film Executive Producer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
FILM EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
Creating pop culture iconography
Multi-awarded, well-accomplished, and talented executive producer with extensive years of experience in music video production and music programming for television, complemented with transferable skills in film and television production. Demonstrated proven success in creating pop culture iconography, with solid creative process background, key relationship management experience and established strategic partnerships within TV, production, and music industries. Highly effective executive, honed through 20 years of creative management practice, interested in venturing into new programming development and implementation of existing programs and film projects.
Notable Awards and Achievements:
15-YEAR MUSIC PRODUCTION TENURE HAS GENERATED OVER $200M RECORDS CUMULATIVELY
- Nominee for Best Long-form Music Program | Beyonce’s “I am…World Tour Film” (2018)
MTV VIDEO AWARDS:
- Video of the Year | Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” (2017)
- Lauryn Hill’s “Doo Wop (That Thing)” (2001)
- Best R&B Video | Beyonce’s “Check on It” (2014)
- Beyonce featuring Jay Z’s “Crazy in Love” (2011)
- Destiny’s Child’s “Survivor” (2009)
- Destiny’s Child’s “Say My Name”(2008)
- Wyclef Jean’s “Gon Til November”(2006)
- Best Female Video | Beyonce featuring Jay Z’s “Crazy in Love”(2011)
- Lauryn Hill’s “Doo Wop” (That Thing)” (2007)
CADS MUSIC VISION AWARDS:
- Video of the Year | Beyonce’s “Crazy in Love” (2012)
- Managed and directed content development and production for TV and web-rendering services to high profile clients and artists.
- Led the delivery of music video commissioning services to various music companies, handling budget development and ensuring that music video and DVD projects stay within the budget.
- Ensured superior quality and maximum effectiveness of music video and DVD shoots by rendering hands-on management and ready support to personnel and artists alike.
- Facilitated music video-brand integration deals with key partners and effectively negotiated with production companies to reduce cost.
- Creatively developed effective visual marketing tools to promote artist on television and the Internet in collaboration with artist management and the record label; created artist-driven content for the web.
- Oversaw production of live concerts for DVD release as well as handled all visual edits required for national and international video outlets
- Maximized the use of online marketing and special promotion opportunities by developing creative projects for multiple uses of music videos; as well as conceptualized content of DVDs for the growing international market.
- Provided expert recommendation and management support in all creative aspects of each project, including solicitation of video treatments.
- Sought out new artists and visual talents for various music- or video-related projects.
COMPANY ABC, New York, NY/Los Angeles, CA: 2016-Present
Managed the hiring of and oversaw the crew that shot the Fort Greene Festival show and its promotional pieces in New York serving as the visual content producer in 2018 and 2019.
- Successfully produced 11-time Grammy Award winner Beyoncé Knowles’ latest “Run the World” and “Best thing I never had” music videos in 2018 as well as the “I am…World Tour” thanksgiving special for ABC that became the #1 selling music-based DVD worldwide in 2018.
COMPANY DEF, Los Angeles, CA: 2016-2018
Vice President, Video and Visual Content Production
Provided expert oversight in the creative production of music videos for artists under Interscope Records.
COMPANY QRS, New York, NY: 2012-2015
Vice President, Video and DVD Production
Oversaw and ensured smooth production and delivery of music videos and visual content for various artists at all Sony labels, achieved high production while maintaining minimal costs.
- Facilitated the creative decision making process between artists, management, and record company to achieve the most effective visual marketing tools as well as the actual creative process on the set to achieve high quality standards and efficiency during shoot days.
- Developed supplemental visual edits in order to satisfy diverse international outlets while maximizing impressions.
- Ensured that creative goals along with delivery deadlines are met by closely monitoring and being actively involved in the post-production process with directors, editors, and artists.
COMPANY STU, New York, NY: 2011-2012
Vice President, Video and Production
Supervised all aspects of video production and resolved all concerns for artists on Columbia and Epic records.
COMPANY RST, New York, NY: 2009-2011
Vice President, Video Production
Delivered successful visual projects through strategic alliances with label and production companies.
COMPANY RST, New York, NY: 2003-2009
Senior Director, Video Production
Set the creative direction for high profile music video projects.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Media
ABC INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, New York, NY
MEMBER, NU EPSILON HONOR SOCIETY