Film Producer Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Remarkably astute, creative, and talented professional offering broad-based experience in producing successful music videos, commercials, long and short form films. Demonstrates paramount efforts in planning and directing pre- and post-production activities, with comprehensive skills in creative development, client relations, and talent coordination as well as visual effects supervision. Exemplifies in-depth knowledge in managing multiple projects from concept development through execution and delivery while meeting all budget and schedule requirements. Excels in scheduling and leading team members associated within a project toward fulfillment of corporate goals. Accustomed to working and establishing win-win relationships with diverse clients, and an extreme capability to multitask in fiercely competitive, stressful, and fast-paced environments.
- Production Management and Coordination
- Documentary Films Videography
- Content Management Systems
- Post Production and VFX Supervision
- Superior Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Strategic Business Development and Resource Allocation
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
- Budget Implementation and Cost Control
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Organized with Strong Analytical Abilities
- Outstanding Client and Public Relations
- Received numerous awards for the produced documentary “Sonny Boy,” including Best Documentary at the San Diego Film Festival and the Humanitarian Vision Award at the Newport Beach Film Festival, both in 2013.
- Grammy-nominated for producing short form music video entitled “When You Were Young” for The Killers.
- Highly recognized producer of Kanye West’s “Jesus Walks” (2013) and TI featuring Rihanna “Live your Live” (2017), which both won the Best Male Video awards from the MTV Video Music Awards.
- “The Youth in US,” Director Joshua Leonard, Official Sundance Selection in 2013.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
CEO / PRESIDENT, GHI Productions, Los Angeles, CA
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
- Directed and coordinated all aspects of an entertainment production company toward fulfillment of corporate goals and objectives
- Administered corporate budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Evaluated financial statements and other performance data to measure goal achievement as well as to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvement
FILM, VIDEO AND DIGITAL MEDIA PRODUCTION
- Primarily held responsible for planning, scheduling, managing, and delivering all aspects of digital production for visual effects
- Oversaw the entire production workflow in order to deliver the contracted work on schedule
- Presided over the conceptualization and distribution of content, including pre-production to post-production needs through final delivery
- Instrumental in developing workflow process relative to post production activities
- Assumed full responsibility in monitoring and managing video quality review process prior client delivery
- Maintained digital asset multimedia library and provide in-depth analysis of leading edge digital information dissemination technologies and resource sharing initiatives
LEADERSHIP, TRAINING, AND SUPERVISION
- Determined staffing requirements; coordinated hiring and training of employees to develop competencies
- Spearheaded more than 200 employees, scheduled post-production activities, and delegated specific duties
- Fostered a positive work environment and team unity to staff to achieve the highest level of performance
COURSEWORK IN FRENCH LITERATURE
STUV University, Paris, France
Women in Film
The National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences