Graduate School Admission Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
- Highly enthusiastic and market-driven professional, equipped with hands-on entrepreneurial background and substantial knowledge in marketing and public relations. Extensively experienced with well-rounded comprehension of the yacht industry, combined with skills in writing and communications as well as in establishing productive business relationships and winning interpersonal connections.
- Well-travelled and cross-culturally adept; visited countries, such as the United States, Australia, Singapore, Dubai, Antigua, Mauritius, Switzerland, France, Italy, Croatia, and Germany. Regarded for conscientiousness and dedication in achieving continuous improvement and untiring initiatives; pursuing admission to the International University of Monaco’s Master of Science Program in Luxury Goods and Services.
- Proficient in using the Internet, MS Office Suite (Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe PageMaker and Photoshop.
(BA) Bachelor of Arts in Geography (Jul 2009)
BCD University Leeds, UK
A Levels (2004-2006)
DEF High School Durham, UK
Bcd Company-Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Broker Assistant / Marketing Intern
Deliver effectual assistance with the development and implementation of public relations and marketing strategies for the company, including the promotion of central listings through monthly newsletters and weekly broadcasts to the yacht and brokerage community. Broaden market presence of products using 20MLS services, websites, and major search engines to capture thousands of buyers through aggressive marketing strategies.
- Participated in setting up a yacht for an event hosted by Superyacht.com, incorporating Dension yacht sales to achieve cross-marketing goals with other luxury brands.
- Played a pivotal role in developing the new Charter Division, which is currently being planned for expansion
- Broadened knowledge in sales by working closely with the company’s successful broker; created new yacht listings, conducted follow-ups, and updated the database with new client information.
- Successfully organised an international trip to Italy and visited seven shipyards across the West coast of Italy.
- Took part in major business transactions, including a $50M project.
- Established productive relationships with top yachting magazines and websites to discover good advertising opportunities.
- Expanded the company’s client base
Lmn Company, Durham, UK
Provide hands-on administration of daily business operations for a newly established beauty salon. Administer payroll and preparation of quarterly payroll tax. Direct the recruitment, selection, hiring, and development of staff. Manage inventory and purchasing of new products, along with researching the latest products in the market. Align marketing, advertising, and promotion of new salon to increase customers and company visibility.
- Capitalised on a new business venture and played a pivotal part in all aspects of start-up and operations.
Xyz Company-West Palm Beach, FL, USA
Personal / Executive Assistant
Proactively assisted the company executive in reviewing Chapter 6 of the Ophthalmic Medical Assisting academic book including Surgeon/CEO and the family with various household, family, and personal tasks. Applied outstanding administrative skills in executing personal and professional errands, such as answering and returning business calls and performing other clerical and organisational duties. Handled schedule of appointments, including both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Conducted personal research and participated in rewriting sections of the book to ensure its successful publishing.
- Effectively supported inter-office operations and accomplished diverse array of responsibilities.
- Communicated effectively with influential celebrities, politicians, and people at all levels of business management, ensuring discretion and confidentiality of information provided.
- Travelled extensively to secure family and personal supplies; managing CEO’s personal expenses, expenditures, petty cash, and personal banking.
- Execute innovative skills in preparing business presentations while maintaining reports and filing systems in line with office policy.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND ACTIVITIES
- Acquired training in various aspects of the luxury industry, including sales, advertising, and marketing.
- Served as broker assistant to Alex Clarke, a top broker in the industry.
- Attended the Real Estate Broker Class at “Gold Coast Schools.”
- Finished the Sales Associate 63-Hour Class and passed the class examination.
- Worked as a stewardess onboard a private motor yacht upon completion of Standards of Training, Certification, and Watchkeeping (STCW) course.
- Participated in ‘Tony Robbins Seminar: Unleash the Power Within’ in Fort Lauderdale from March 24 to 27, 2011.
- Scheduled to attend “The Definitive Luxury Lifestyle Event” of Concours D’Elegance at The Hurlingham Club in London from July 27 to 29, 2011.
- Member, ASMALLWORLD-an exclusive online networking site that is only accessible through an invitation to join their site
- Member, International SeaKeepers Society
- Member, Geography Society, Geography Netball Team