Graduate School Admission Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Results-oriented and quality-focused professional equipped with breadth of versatility in many aspects of rehabilitation; interested in pursuing Master’s degree in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences in line with the commitment to provide quality health care in the areas of disability and rehabilitation. Armed with a comprehensive internship background; highly experienced as university lecturer, project coordinator, and research assistant; as well as staff member/coordinator of various clinical practices.
Neuropsychology and Neuropsychiatry | Stroke Rehabilitation | Assistive Technologies for Persons with Disabilities | Cognitive Language and Swallowing Rehabilitation
Bachelor in Speech Therapy: 2014 | ABC UNIVERSITY, Santiago, Chile
Certificate in Neuropsychology and Neuropsychiatry for Adults: 2016 |ABC UNIVERSITY, Santiago, Chile
ABC UNIVERSITY, Santiago, Chile
Assistant, Certificate in Neuropsychology and Neuropsychiatry for Adults, Jan 2019-Present
Project Coordinator, CEDETI UC, Nov 2018-Present
- Manage projects related to people with sensory and motor disabilities.
Staff Member of Assistive Technology Team, CEDETI UC, Nov 2018-Present
- Provide advice and support the implementation of assistive technologies for persons with physical disabilities.
DEF INSTITUTE, Santiago, Chile
Staff Member, Feb 2019-Jun 2019
- Handled the evaluation and treatment of hospitalized geriatric patients and outpatients.
XYZ CLINIC, Santiago, Chile
Staff Member, Stroke Rehabilitation Unit, Jun 2016-Feb 2017; Jun 2017-Mar 2018
- Performed review and conducted treatment of hospitalized adult patients with neurological damage.
OPQ REHABILITATION CLINIC, Santiago, Chile
Staff Member, Jan 2016-Mar 2016
- Analyzed and treated adult inpatients and outpatients with neurological damage.
GHI UNIVERSITY, Penalolen, Chile
Lecturer, Neuropsychiatry for Adults/Geriatrics, Mar 2019-Present