Graphic Artist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Dynamic, focused, and self-directed professional with proven record of success in delivering quality assignments and projects within deadline. Innovative, creative, and enthusiastic graphic artist and office manager, with the ability to conceptualize and bring projects to full fruition. Detail-oriented with comprehensive years of hands-on leadership experience in managing and collaborating with small or large teams of developers and designers, working both in print and web design.
- Years of experience in graphic arts and computer courses, including web design and multimedia through Individualized Focus Area from DePaul University.
- Fluency in English and Polish languages, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills that complement creative problem-solving capabilities; as well as strong motivation, team-building, liaison, and negotiating capabilities.
- Extensive experience in web and logo design, creative direction, business operations, IT management, production management, and online marketing within a competitive industry.
- Excellent sense of design and talent for conceptualizing creative solutions to achieve client goals.
- Solid knowledge of industry tools used in researching and monitoring new trends and technologies.
- Effectiveness in multitasking in demanding, deadline-driven, and challenging work environments.
- Profound expertise in graphic arts and design, including website and Flash development.
- Provided expert leadership and direction to daily operations and services specializing in corporate projects, handling both print and web design for numerous clients.
- Built and maintained company website and designed logo, business cards, and promotional materials designs (postcards and ads) for advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Achieved a successful execution of all facets of print as well as Internet projects by working closely with art directors, marketing managers, and production managers.
- Maintained the firm’s corporate identity by using several trade tools to plan, develop, and devise innovative websites, brochures, logos, and other promotional materials.
- Handled the organization and compilation of all documents going out for print, pre-flighting, proofreading, scanning, and color correcting.
- Worked as an office manager for a company specializing in historical buildings restoration.
- Managed the installation and configuration of all new PCs, printers, scanners, and plotters.
- Ensured maintenance of daily back-up and recovery of files by setting up network software upgrades.
- Proactively performed daily duties, including system diagnosis and advertisement operations.
- Installed and operated new backup software which led to a faster and more efficient network; streamlined office productivity; and minimized network crashes.
- Executed new graphic design software for company website and promotional materials.
Pyramid LLC, Chicago, IL
Manager | 2010–Present
Alexander Marketing Services, Schaumburg, IL
Graphic Artist | 2006–2009
Education and Credentials
Bachelor of Arts with an Individualized Focus Area (2018)
Relevant Coursework in Graphic Arts and Computer Courses, and Web Design and Multimedia Program
DePaul University, Chicago, IL
GPA of 3.97/4.0 | SNL 2018 Student Excellence Award
Associate of Applied Science in Management Information Systems (2016)
Harper College, Palatine, IL
GPA of 3.85/4.0
CompTIA A+ Certification
Member, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Member, Golden Key International Honor Society
Member, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Member, Sigma Beta Delta Business Honor Society
Operating Systems: Windows and Mac
Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks, and InDesign), and QuarkXPress
Languages: XHTML, CSS 3.0, and XML