HVAC Foreman Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly capable, quality-focused, and reliable HVAC mechanic and foreman with 10-year experience in construction, leading and performing installation, repairs, upgrades, and maintenance of HVAC systems and equipment; with general knowledge in carpentry, plumbing and electrical wirings. Completed a 5-year apprenticeship with work background in welding, drafting, hand layout, AutoCAD, service, blueprint reading, and OSHA compliance. Demonstrated adeptness in operating various tools, making necessary machine improvements, diagnose problems, repair and reassemble machines.
- Commended for efficient use of resources, guaranteeing no waste in materials or equipment used to generate greater profit and savings for the company.
- Capable of operating all types of sheet metal, metal machinery, and presses.
- Proven record in executing tasks properly on time, with high quality, and compliant with all safety procedures and policies; maintaining a flawless record of zero injuries in all projects led and handled.
- Display effective time management, problem-solving, and decision-making skills in handling difficulties encountered while executing assignments and tasks amidst daily high-pressure situations.
- Maintain strong work ethic and professionalism; consistently punctual and reliable to help overcome challenges.
- Sheet Metal Workers’ Local 265 Apprentice Training: 2008-2013 | Department of Labor, Carol Stream, IL
- Certified HVAC Mechanic: 2013 and Certified Welder: 2012 | International Training Institute for the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Industry (ITI)
- Certificate of Completion in Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Type I and II: 2010 | Universal Technical Institute
- OSHA 10, Crane Signaling, AutoCAD, Welding, Hand Layout, Drafting, Blueprint Reading, Service Takeoffs Training
HVAC Foreman/Mechanic | MARTIN PETERSEN COMPANY, INC., Kenosha, WI 2014-Present
Supervised a crew of more than eight people, properly delegating tasks and ensuring on-time and accurate completion of HVAC systems and equipment installation in accordance with SMACNA blueprints. Managed the job fitting for HVAC systems as well as the purchase of materials and equipment for the job. Promptly resolved all issues that arose during installation; exhibited readiness to conduct the necessary redesign for the specific part of system involved. Led the installation of equipment fans, fire smoke dampers, louvers, set curbs on roof for HVAC equipment (Roof top units), and install exhaust fan; welded and installed HVAC system for kitchen exhaust. Led and performed commercial field installations on the following projects:
- ABC Bible Church (Carol Stream, IL); CDE High School (Woodstock, IL); FGH College TEC Center (Glen Ellyn, IL); Delta Dental (Warrenville, IL); IJK Church (Aurora, IL); and LMN MSB (New Lenox, IL)
HVAC Mechanic | OPQ COMPANY, Carol Stream, IL 2014
Performed installation of HVAC systems and equipment as well as welding of kitchen exhaust system for the following residential/condominium projects:
- Museum Park Tower 1 (Chicago, IL); RST University (Chicago, IL); and The Residence at the Vic (Chicago, IL)
HVAC Mechanic | UVW MECHANICAL, Homer Glen, IL 2013-2014
Complied with all safety procedures, policies, and standards in installing HVAC systems and equipment along with welding HVAC systems for exhaust for various commercial field installations:
- XYZ Hospital (Geneva, IL); City of Evanston Public Works Building (Evanston, IL); Steve Foley Cadillac (Northbrook, IL); and Troy fire department (Shorewood, IL)
Foreman/Mechanic Journeyman | ABCD MECHANICAL SERVICES, Willowbrook, IL 2008-2013
Started from a HVAC apprentice performing insulating ductwork, running plasma tables (Vulcan and Cybermation), drafting hand layout, and forming and assembling fitting for HVAC systems. Delegated duties to complete input fittings for plasma tables and guaranteed the correct and efficient assembly of HVAC fittings, without any waste of metal. Worked on welding, insulating, forming, and assembling of numerous fittings for various office and tenant build outs:
- EFGH Headquarters (Naperville, IL); IJKL Cantera (Warrenville, IL); MNOP Showroom (Carol Stream, IL); and QRST Library (Oakbrook, IL)
Member, Sheet Metal Workers Local 265, Volunteer, North Aurora Lyons Club