Makeup Artist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
High Definition Makeup ~ Makeup Products / Techniques Knowledge ~ Artistry and Creativity
Extremely talented and versatile professional, offering progressive background and skills in artistry, consultation, and application services in the art of makeup application. Highly creative with a keen eye for detail and style, complemented with the ability to interpret clients’ specifications and requirements to create exquisite makeup styles through using different makeup colors, textures, and application techniques. Exemplify excellent communication and negotiation skills with proven capability to efficiently provide beauty solutions that meet the needs of clients.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Offered makeup consultations and applications for individual, bridal or any special occasion.
- Exemplified makeup application expertise to ensure high-quality makeup for clients.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in all types of face and body art, including correction makeup, runway, bridal, glamour, professional, photography, airbrush, camouflage, and simple special effects application.
- Rendered visual representation based on client specifications and requirements, utilizing basic, special, and complex makeup techniques.
- Communicated to clients to verify requirements as well as to guarantee continuity, consistency, and coherence of the overall look/effect, including makeup.
- Stayed abreast on the latest trends in cosmetics, makeup, beauty products, as well as awareness of health and safety issues.
FREELANCE MAKEUP ARTIST | 2018–PRESENT
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | CDEF Real Estate, Greeneville, TN 2017–2018
RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER | WXYZ Company, Charleston, SC 2009
RETAIL ASSISTANT MANAGER | ABC Institute, Boise, ID 2006–2008
- BCD University, Boise, ID
Make-Up Designory (MUD), Makeup Artistry Certified Program, Bellus Academy, Poway, CA: Nov 2018
Advanced training by Celebrity Makeup Artist Kimberley Bosso. Honored graduate in the study and training of professional beauty and airbrush makeup artistry, Bosso Makeup Academy, Los Angeles, CA: Sep 2018
Served as a volunteer at local church kitchen, serving an average of 300 people per week: 2013–2017
Microsoft Office Suite including Publisher and Picasso