Medical Imaging Specialist Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
MEDICAL IMAGING SPECIALIST
Research and Development | Client Relations Management | Clinical Research | Strategic and Tactical Planning | Data Management | Market Research | Business Development
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Detailed-oriented, self-motivated, and highly-organized professional, offering several years of progressive leadership experience and strong qualifications across clinical, healthcare, and business operations setting. Highly qualified with outstanding verbal and written communication skills necessary in establishing long-term relationships with all levels individual with diverse background.
- Adept at grasping new processes, procedures, resources, and services related to any clinical service population quickly. Demonstrate appreciation for diversity and express sincere passion and interest in photography.
- Acknowledged for decisive leadership and professionalism with a positive, can-do attitude and commitment to excellence.
- Equipped with exceptional planning, prioritizing, and goal-setting skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and PowerPoint); Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Lightroom); Windows 95/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X; Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora Core, Red Hat); C-Shell Scripting; Python and Perl (Basic); MySQL (Basic); and HTML, CSS and XML for website work.
ABC UNIVERSITY, LABORATORY OF DR. ALAN DAVIDSON, TORONTO, ON
Electron Microscopist Research Technologist
- Execute genetic manipulation of virus genomes to attach large protein tags for identification.
- Administer the sample preparation for negative stain electron microscopy.
- Perform data collection and analog data digitization by scanning film using a high-resolution ZEISS SCAI flatbed scanner.
- Implement 2-D image analysis of data to produce 2-D averages of bacterial virus structures.
- Carry out minimal programming, such as writing and debugging, as well as set up automated scripts and troubleshoot problems.
- Developed cloning, PCR, western and Southern blots, protein gels, and other standard biochemical techniques, which were adopted by other research laboratories to determine protein components in macromolecular structures through negative stain electron microscopy.
- Individually identify the location of specific subunits within the viral structure.
THE HOSPITAL FOR SICK CHILDREN (SICKKIDS SUMMER RESEARCH PROGRAM), TORONTO, ON
Summer Research Student
- Handpicked among hundreds of applicants in a highly competitive program.
- Served as a summer student before joining as a graduate student with Dr. John Rubinstein.
- Performed purification of the ExbB-ExbD-TonB signaling complex from Gram-Negative bacteria, as well as various biochemical and biophysical assays.
BCD UNIVERSITY, HAMILTON, ON
- Studied the bacterial HtrA complex and its function and interaction with other bacterial proteins
- Worked on genetic point mutations and purified the protein.
- Applied knowledge on how to do Negative stain electron microscopy.
Database Entry Assistant
- Organized clinical journal articles and entered on online database run by the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Bcd University.
CDE STUDIOS, TORONTO, ON
- Travel extensively worldwide to shoot weddings, most recently to Spain and Italy in August 2011.
- Function primary point of contact, main photographer, key editor, and album designer.
- Coordinate all business accounts and maintain record of finances.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with clients through regular interaction.
- Worked closely with an advertising agency in Brazil for two months in 2010.
- Effectively reached 100% referral business repetitively.
- Significantly developed network at every wedding event, which resulted to additional jobs and cross referrals from other vendors.
- Earned opportunity to publish work in billboards across Saõ Paulo, Brazil and be featured in a two-page spread published in a local magazine.
- Served as a vendor two largest regular commercial customers (GE Canada and Johnson & Johnson Canada) for product and corporate photography.
- Successfully established the company with only two photographers and a designer.
DEF PHOTOGRAPHY, SCARBOROUGH, TORONTO, ON
- Served as a member of sales staff in the largest photography store in Canada.
- Coordinated with clients in a personal manner regarding photography needs and requirements to identify the best camera solution for client.
- Successfully earned multiple returning customers and regularly achieved sales targets by rendering consistent exceptional service.
- Played a key role in ranking #2 in Canada for sales and # 1 in downtown location.
- Frequently received positive feedback from peers and clients.
BCD UNIVERSITY, HAMILTON, ON
Chemistry Teaching Assistant
- Supervised 2 labs of 30 students each through pre-written chemistry experiments.
- Answered questions, verified techniques, maintained office hours for tutorials and marked lab reports.
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO, TORONTO, ON
Master of Science in Biochemistry (2017)
ABC UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY, TORONTO, ON
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (2015)
Dean’s Honour List; Graduated with Honours
Distinction; Cumulative GPA of 3.80 / 4.00
BCD UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES, HAMILTON, ON
Microscopical Society of Canada
Biochemistry Graduate Student Union – Executive Member (Webmaster)
McMaster University – Science Peer Helper
Aga Khan Youth and Sports Board
Aga Khan Arts and Culture Board