Product Educator Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
SKIN CARE PRODUCT LINE
Hands-on, well-organized, personable, and highly creative professional, offering solid educational background and progressive years of experience in product development, organizational management, and customer service. Equipped with broad based knowledge in skin analysis, European facials, chemical and enzyme peels, lash and brow tinting, body wraps, make up application, galvanic current treatments, LED therapy, laser work, and microdermabrasion. Interested in pursuing a position within expansive organization to effectively utilize skills, knowledge, and expertise honed through years of practical experience.
- Competent at innovating effective marketing strategies and launching new products based on market research and customer specifications, which resulted to expansion of market share and optimization of organizational revenue.
- Powered with exceptional organizational expertise, multitasking, and interpersonal skills to develop motivating, positive work environments.
- Capable of establishing professional relationships with customers, vendors, and executives within multiple industries while maximizing sales opportunities.
- Sharp-minded and known for keen eye for details, with proven ability to comprehend and formulate new concepts quickly.
- Process and Productivity Improvement
- Sales Operations and Development
- Marketing Campaigns and Promotions
- Strategic Business Planning and Analysis
- Esthetics and Cosmetology
- Beauty and Home Care Regimen
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
COSMETOLOGY, 2018 | EFG College, Prescott, AZ
GENERAL STUDIES, 2017 | PQRS College, Portland, OR
ESTHETICS, 2014 | UVWX Institute of Skin Care, Beaverton, OR
Cosmetics and Spa Conference Las Vegas and Local Trade Shows
- Earned distinction as the top product sales employees; applied dynamic leadership skills in providing effectual training to employees.
- Recognized for outstanding performance by meeting and surpassing sales goals and corporate objectives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting product sales and recommendations, resulting in increased revenue and client base growth.
- Improved the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction by maintaining and developing relations to new and existing customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison.
ORGANIZATIONAL OPERATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT
- Coordinated strategic execution in creating and developing innovative marketing ideas and techniques.
- Sustained constant communication with upper management by conducting and completing weekly reports.
- Administered and managed equipment maintenance and business space.
- Prepared, prioritized, and facilitated field sales activities as well as customer contact to generate new business opportunities.
- Closely supervised, monitored, and reported market and competitor activities; administered and completed activity reports and planning information.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- Strengthened rapport with clients by providing highest level of service at all times.
- Established and cultivated long-term quality relationship with customers by addressing their needs and concerns in a prompt manner, which resulted in total customer satisfaction and increase in referrals and repeat business.
- Collaborated closely with customers by maintaining their confidentiality as well as providing information in response products and services inquiries offered by the company.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE, IMPLEMENTATION, AND APPLICATION
- Handled the preparation of orders as well as the presentation and promotion of retail products.
- Promoted and sold products to customers while educating them regarding the proper use and applications of the product they purchased.
- Served as model or lead representative; effectively promoted products and services of the company.
- Developed and formulated customized facials as well as home care regime for clients.
- Meticulously analyzed and determined skin conditions; expertly administered various type of skin cleansing treatments from facial and full body treatments, such as waxing and laser hair removal.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION AND FUNCTIONS
- Utilized and leveraged administrative skills by performing receptionist duties, such as scheduling clients, bookkeeping, receiving payments, ordering supplies, conducting retail sales, and maintaining records.
- Exemplified versatility and multitasking skills in performing diverse tasks, such as cold calling, arranging tours, and handling membership sales.
- Rendered technical assistance in performing digital editing and organizing using Adobe Suite Computer Programs.
ESTHETICIAN, FGH COMPANY | PRESCOTT, ARIZONA | 2018–PRESENT
MODEL / PHOTOGRAPHER ASSISTANT, DEFG STUDIO | PORTLAND, OR | 2016–PRESENT
MEMBERSHIP SALES, TOURS, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, 24 HOUR FITNESS | BEAVERTON, OR | 2017–2018
PROMOTIONS | PORTLAND, OR | 2016–2017
CLINIQUE CONSULTANT, COSMETIC ADVISOR, TOP RETAIL SALES PRODUCER, MACY’S | HILLSBORO, OR | 2015–2016
MANAGER, ISLAND TAN | PORTLAND, OR | 2013–2016
ESTHETICIAN AND ASSISTANT TO SPA OWNER, ABC INSTITUTE | YAKIMA, WA | 2015
ESTHETICIAN, DEFG SALON SPA | PORTLAND, OR | 2014–2015
Cosmetology | Hair Show Competition
Esthetics | Euro Institute
Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Photoshop