Phone # / Cell Phone #
REAL ESTATE AGENT
Dynamic, innovative, and extremely motivated real estate agent and sales professional, with experience in customer service, travel, hospitality, commercial, and real estate industries. Equipped with a keen desire to create tailored, cost-effective solutions that impact customers’ bottom-line. Interested in pursuing a challenging, yet
rewarding career within the real estate industry in the state of New York for additional growth and career advancement.
- Knowledgeable of the principles and processes in providing customer and personal services, including assessing customer’s needs and ensuring high-quality standards for services rendered.
- Powered with innate relationship-building qualities, along with strong communication, public relations and leadership abilities; fluent in English and Spanish languages.
- Skilled in office administration, staff supervision and development, records and file management, interpersonal communications, correspondence, as well as project coordination.
- Detail-oriented with proven organizational and analytical skills to multitask in competitive and fast-paced environments.
- Recognized as a hardworking professional with sound product knowledge, diligence, and impressive sales background.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
CENTURY 21 CALABRESE, ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ
Real Estate Agent | 2002-Present
Oversee all aspects and details involving the buying and selling of property within the state of New Jersey. Assist clients in determining property values and market trends. Compile data and determine search criteria. Provide sellers with comprehensive market analysis to market and sell properties for the highest possible price under the best terms. Organize meetings with prospective buyers and utilize consultative selling approach and marketing strategies to close deals.
- Generated property listings, including locations, descriptions, and available financing options; negotiated contracts and substantially closed million in sales.
- Utilized expertise in the development of persuasive advertising and marketing materials; prepared documents, such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, and necessary addendum.
- Reviewed and made corrections to all closing statements, loan documents, deeds, and leases.
- Built and maintained strong client relations; efficiently closed contracts by coordinating with all parties involved in the transaction, including buyers, sellers, lenders, inspectors, vendors, and contractors along with association management, real estate, insurance, and title companies.
- Displayed integrity and strong work ethic in providing superior customer service.
- Demonstrated and executed in-depth understanding of sales and marketing techniques in building strong client base and systems that facilitated consistent follow-up and generated customer satisfaction.
- Strategically designed, developed, and implemented business plans and effective marketing campaigns to leverage sales production.
- Ensured operations were in compliance with all company procedures and industry regulations.
R&R SCAFFOLD, INC., VARIOUS LOCATIONS, NJ/NY, USA / EUROPE
Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Marketing Assistant | 2006-2011
- Worked directly under the supervision of the CEO; carried out various tasks, including organizing the CEO’s calendar, booking travel, handling correspondence, screening incoming calls, enhancing organizational systems, and planning different events and occasions.
KOVATS REAL ESTATE AND INSURANCE SCHOOLS, MAYWOOD, NJ
KEE BUSINESS COLLEGE-CHESAPEAKE, CHESAPEAKE, VA
Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of New York
THE NEW YORK REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE, NEW YORK, NY
AWARDS AND HONORS
Greater New Jersey Brokers Council Achievement Award
Master Program Award
Platinum for Outstanding Sales Achievement and Performance
Million Dollar Club Award
Silver Circle of Excellence Award