Real Estate Broker Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Highly creative, people-oriented, and enthusiastic professional, with solid academic foundation and broad-based experience in new construction, real estate operations, customer service, and organizational administration. Equipped with proven adeptness in scheduling, planning, and coordinating various activities. Competent at providing first-rate and comprehensive solution services to support resolution of business and operational challenges. Possess strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle and coordinate numerous activities simultaneously within fast-paced environments. Demonstrate capability to work with diversified community and professional groups, employing exceptional talent in establishing excellent rapport with individuals of all socio-economic levels. Exhibit proficiency in relating with different individuals at all levels by using friendly yet confident communication approach.
Areas of Expertise
Creative Design and Innovation | Customer Service and Relations | Rapid Conflict Resolution | Process and Productivity Improvement | Communication and Coordination
Real Estate Administration and Functions
- Successfully planned and established two homes in collaboration with a builder as well as in turning two homes as real estate ventures/investments.
- Played a key role in negotiating final purchase price, terms, and conditions of the property, contract, and sale.
- Administered the preparation and completion of necessary legal documents for selling the property(ies); ensured confidentiality of client’s interests.
- Directed strategic efforts in designing a highly marketable new home in conformity with the specified goals and set parameters in collaboration with designers, vendors, and builders.
- Utilized advanced administrative skills in developing and presenting client disclosure forms and informative documents.
- Managed and coordinated properties for sale with real estate firms through negotiation of agreements from property owners.
- Closely monitored fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure timely completion.
- Effectively functioned as liaison between buyers and sellers; handled the preparation of property prices and settlement details during the closing of sales.
Sales and Marketing Operations
- Drove the successful attainment of organizational objectives throughout the entire construction process and sales transaction through development of an efficient system.
- Employed innovative skills in creating and implementing effective marketing strategies while orchestrating advertisements for properties.
- Supported third parties to ensure timely completion of necessary elements/requirements, resulting in smooth business transaction.
- Sustained constant communication with foreman and sub-contractors to inform them regarding the status and deadlines.
- Generated substantial revenue increase by promoting and marketing several lines of beverages.
- Managed the collection of money from customers in a high volume retail store.
- Held accountable for the arrangement and maintenance of sales floor and stock room along with clothes inventory and marking.
- Served as lead representative of elite lines beverages at various special events.
Artistry and Innovative Approach
- Delivered excellent customer service and ensured total satisfaction during buying/selling process by identifying clients’ communication style, objective(s), and everyday life; generated referrals and repeat business.
- Performed personal shopping to find head-to-toe looks reflecting customer’s style.
- Creatively suggested and chose a perfect gift for various occasions and events.
Unparalleled Customer Service
- Functioned as primary point of contact and representative for the builder’s company; used highly analytical thinking skills in determining and resolving complex issues, concerns, warranty disclosure, and items; and created and implemented “punch-lists.”
- Initiated and established strong rapport with clients by resolving their concerns in a prompt manner while providing information regarding particular product or merchandise in the store.
- Rendered support to customers in identifying own unique style while demonstrating how to achieve it.
- Provided outstanding service to clients through fulfillment of their specifications and achievement of main objectives through detailed analysis of housing market, current prices, competitors, and trends.
Xyz Company | Salem, OR
Real Estate Broker/New Construction Specialist | 2018–Present
Pqr Professionals | Salem, OR
Residential Real Estate Broker/New Construction Specialist | 2011–2018
Mno Company | San Diego, CA
Beverage Spokesmodel | 2008–2010
Abc Company| Salem, OR
Personal Shopper/Stylist | 2005–2010
Sales Representative/Retail/Cashier | 2005–2010
Education and Credentials
Bachelor of Arts in Management and Organizational Communication
XZY University | San Diego, CA
Principal Broker’s License in the State of Oregon, 2018
Real Estate Broker’s License in the State of Oregon, 2011
Prudential Real Estate Professionals Training
Awards and Honors
Optimum Health Institute Certificate of Award 2019
Leading Edge Society, 2013 and 2015
President’s Circle 2012 / Top 7% of Sales Associates Nationwide
Volunteer Coach, McNary High School’s Volleyball Camp
Various Mission Works
Youth Leader, Woodleaf Younglife Summer Camp