Phone # / Cell Phone #
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Results-oriented, tenacious, and high-performing professional, offering advanced expertise and strong qualifications in financial management, real estate development, investment planning, and property management. Possess proven record of success in overseeing initiatives to improve productivity and maximize bottom-line results. Utilize sound judgment and decision-making skills along with exemplary leadership aptitude in developing strategic vision, generating financial success, and delivering positive results across multiple business functions. Display competencies in business and strategic planning, opportunities identification, and work implementation.
- Recognized as an experienced professional with a big-picture vision and tenacity to successfully accelerate organizational revenue growth.
- Known as an articulate communicator, strategist, and negotiator; accustomed to establishing positive relationships with customers, staff, and high-level personnel.
- Successful in establishing good business reputation by providing exemplary customer service, competitive price, and best of the best personnel.
- Expert in all facets of real estate development, corporate governance, and accounting; hold a Master of Business Administration degree with extensive international experience.
- Adept at managing and providing well-thought-of advice on all aspects of corporate-related issues, such as spin-off, internal auditing, and tax preparation; exposed to incorporating alternatives between C-/S-Corp and LLC.
- Capable of accurately and effectively developing legal papers and corporate documents, including by-laws, operating agreements, construction contracts, as well as shareholders and Board of Directors’ meeting documents.
- Powered with extensive background in a assuming managerial positions, handling $2M gross (rental) income.
- Developed a real estate management/development company.
- Bilingual in English and Korean.
Strategic Project Planning | Financial/Funding Planning | Accurate Documentation and Report Generation | Budget Implementation and Time Management | Strong Analytical and Interpersonal Skills | Problem Resolution and Decision Making | Financial Analysis and Projections | General Accounting and Financial Auditing
Leem’s Corp. and 21 GOLF LLC, Palisades Park, NJ, USA | 2014–Present
Project Director in Real Estate Development | Corporate Director and Secretary
- Function as project director, coordinating with professionals regarding the golf driving range development project and the company’s master redevelopment plan.
- Collaborate with the land development lawyer, environmental consultant, civil engineer, and architect.
- Expertly work and accomplish a variety of duties as an elected Director and Secretary of the Company.
- Demonstrate professionalism and effectiveness in directing all aspects of the golf driving range project.
- Initially served as a freelancer advisor; contributed in converting the company’s accounting system from Excel to QuickBooks.
- Communicated and formed a contract with the civil contractor regarding the fill-in/grading; acquired approximately 3,000 truck-loads of rocks and soil free of charge, which enabled successful completion of the fill-in.
- Administered all necessary negotiations and paperwork in securing $5.5M construction loan for the project.
- Created a management company, 21 GOLF LLC that would oversee the project.
- Efficiently obtained all necessary approvals from various authorities, including NJ DEP, Bergen County Soil Conservation District, and Borough of Palisades Park.
- Oversaw property management of the 6.18-acre office and warehouse complex; remarkably accomplished 92% occupancy rate.
- Successfully developed, planned and analyzed the master redevelopment plan to maximize land use efficiency on the Company’s 6.18 acres of land for commercial, residential and hotel venue which would be 667,000 sf. of total area with a total project volume of $181M.
New England Financial, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA | 2013–2014
- Sourced and evaluated financial and investment markets; provided expert advice to clients of prudent choices regarding their investment needs and goals, as well as to business and families concerning risk factors affecting current and future investment profitability.
- Actively participated in sophisticated financial and economic analysis of investment opportunities in existing and emerging financial markets, which included projections based upon average rate of return.
- Executed review of complex financial statements and reports affecting various investment strategies, such as annuities, life, health and long-term care insurance, as well as college and retirement saving options (529 plan, IRAs, SEP, and profit sharing).
- Rendered exceptional assistance to business and families in conducting financial planning upon evaluating financial needs and goals.
Sunny Footwear, Inc., Daejeon, Korea / Kunshan, China | 2007–2008
Junior Manager, Finance Department
- Displayed unsurpassed skills in working as a member of the Special Task Force Team for business diversification and management normalization.
- Efficiently acquired valuable hands-on experience in cost analysis within a business environment and in team collaboration dynamics.
- Played a major role in automating the bookkeeping system through the use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Efficiently evaluated cost-effectiveness of building a third subsidized factory in Myanmar based on comprehensive knowledge of logistics analysis principles.
- Brought major contribution to the significant increase in productivity and organization through identification and evaluation of possible solutions to production improvements.
- Reorganized assembly line operations, which expedited production time by 15%.
Master of Business Administration in Financial Management
Pace University, Lubin School of Business | New York, NY, USA | 2013
Bachelor of Science in Management
Saemyung University | Chungbuk, Korea | 2007
Operating System: Windows
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Visio
Design and 3D Rendering Program: Photoshop, AutoCAD, and Google SketchUp
Accounting Program: QuickBooks