Residential Retail Mortgage Banker Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Progressive, tireless leader, successful in financial sales and management with 26 years of comprehensive experience in all aspects of residential retail mortgage, client services, and loan administration within the financial services and banking industry. A highly energy and proactive, senior executive with demonstrated success through financial consulting, public relations, and marketing to high profile business clients in multiple industries and C-Level executives. Proven record of success in managing sales start-ups, state-of-the-art operations, and cross-functional teams to achieve competitive market advantages and sales performance. Interested in pursuing challenging career to leverage and effectively utilize extensive public relations experience and regulatory oversight within state government agencies, public, or private sector.
- Consistent top performer and achiever with effective combination of persuasion and consensus-building expertise. Confidently interfaces with high-profile business clients and C-level executives.
- Knowledgeable on principles and processes in providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, ensuring high quality standards for services rendered.
- Tenacious, quick-thinker, and problem solver with the ability to synthesize diverse and complicated information to produce rapid solutions.
- Detail-oriented with proven organizational and analytical skills to multitask in competitive and fast-paced environments.
- Recognized for strong decision making with proven financial expertise that generated and managed more than $400M with 100% close ratio within prescribed deadlines.
LMN INC., FALLS CHURCH, VA
Residential Retail Mortgage Banker | Aug 2004-Present
Administer high quality mortgage loan origination through builder and realtor referral partners, portfolio referrals, client database and marketing. Organize meetings with prospective buyers and utilize consultative selling approach, exhaustive mortgage industry knowledge and marketing strategies to complete financial transactions. Build and maintain strong client relations while coordinating with all parties involved in the transaction, including buyers, sellers, appraisers, processors, underwriters, insurance agents, and real estate title attorneys.
- Demonstrated exemplary sales performance and earned 2008 Sales Masters Award-XINNIX.
- Received recognition for obtaining various awards from Mortgage Bankers Association of Metropolitan Washington which included Platinum, Gold, and Silver Production awards.
OPQ Mortgage Banker
PRESIDENTIAL/PHH/SENTRY VIENNA, VA
RST Mortgage Banker
DEVELOPERS MORTGAGE CORPORATION, VIENNA, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, UVW COLLEGE, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
47 Financial Courses | 2011-2018
Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
Mobile Computing Security
Advanced Fair Lending
Advanced Sales Training
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Fraud Detection and Prevention
Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) Reform
Mortgage Bankers Association of Metropolitan Washington
Alexandria Sportsman Club
Old Dominion Boat Club
Boy Scout Assistant Scoutmaster
Vienna Youth Soccer Coach
Vienna Youth Assistant Basketball Coach